FNAF Headcanons Part 1

CC (Crying Child) is Evan/Chris Afton. (Not sure his real name)

Mrs. Afton's name is Clara.

Glitchtrap is his own 'person' with his own form, and he's friends with William.

All the Missing Children have their own sort of spirit forms, and they're all friends with CC.

Cassidy is constantly coming up with ways to annoy William.

Ennard is his own person, possessed by the soul of a boy named Noah.

CC had a pet goldfish named Darwin that Michael flushed down the toilet.

Elizabeth always finds some way to rope all the animatronics into a tea party. 

William and Henry Emily have an endless supply of dad jokes they use to torment the kids.

Michael is scared of clowns.

Mrs. Afton is on a warpath against sugary cereal, and has said to the kids "I don't care if you're dead, that stuff will kill you again."

Gregory is not an Afton or a robot, he's just a regular kid.

Gregory met CC and the Missing Children, and immediately became friends with them. 

Gabriel (Freddy) has a giant crush on Jeremy (Bonnie) but is WAY too scared to ever say anything. 

Elizabeth absolutely loves dogs. If there's a dog, she will pet it.

Glamrock Freddy basically adopted Gregory at this point. The rest of the animatronics were repaired and are cool with him now.

Sundrop is the CUTEST LITTLE BOI EVER (CANON)

That's all! Comment what you think or any headcanons of your own. Bye!