FNF Headcanons Part 1

Quick note, I'm doing all the spooky month thing separately. Enjoy!

All of the characters live in the same town together, called Newgrounds. (I'm so creative :))

They play a game where they try to make Whitty's head explode as fast as possible. The current record belongs to Boyfriend, with 6 seconds.

Steve and Tankman are dating. Tankman has an actual name, which is Andy.

Selever, Rasazy, and Julius got out of the Nothing World and came to the town. Selever and Rasazy now live with Sarvente and Ruv, while Julius lives with his aunt, who's name is Celia.

Aldryx and Agoti have the best sibling dyanmic. They fight over everything in existence. If there was a quote that described them, it would be "Mom said it's my turn on the Xbox."

Whenever Pico and Boyfriend run into each other, it gets so awkward. The tension is thicker than Mommy Mearest. (I'm so funny)

Sarvente takes her church very seriously, and has routinely screamed at Julius about how smoking is unholy and he's going to hell, while Selever almost cries from embarrassment.

Julius retaliates by throwing eggs at Sarvente.

 Rasazy plays electric bass.

Taki is friends with Sarvente, and is basically Rasazy and Selever's aunt.

Whitty decided to start sculpting as an anger management technique. It did not go well. He got so frustrated that he blew up the studio. Everyone was fine, though.

Matt hit Daddy Dearest in the head with a tennis ball, and they had a rap battle in the middle of a Target. Needless to say, they were both kicked out. 

Carol and Whitty are dating.

Selever and Julius are dating.

Tabi will try to start fights with random people and has to be held back by Agoti.

Nikusa and Aldryx get into fights randomly and have to be dragged apart by Solazar.

Kapi's response to any argument is always 'Ok, boomer.' 

Boyfriend has ADHD and goes kind of nuts sometimes over random things, but Girlfriend goes nuts over them with him. It's a great dynamic.

SEXUALITY HEADCANONS LET'S GOOOOOO

Selever is the biggest gay disaster since Eijiro Kirishima.

Rasazy is aroace.

Sarvente and Ruv are straight allies.

Julius is pan.

Whitty, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Tankman, and Tabi are bi.

Senpai, Monika, Sunday, and Annie are all pan.

Annie is a trans woman.

Aldryx is a trans man. (I think this is canon)

Taki is bigender. (Also canon)

I think that's all for now, bye!