Chapter 5 - Beautiful Blonde Boy

The morning sunrise in the horizon shined through the broken shattered windows, the sounds of pure silents and the warm summer breeze floating through the high up sky. Chan was the first to awake to the silent noises and sounds of Changbin's snoring. A light smile arose on his face as he saw the small brown haired boy, Jisung cuddled in his strong arms sleeping peacefully. Sitting up and twisting to pop his back, he looked at all 6 of the sleeping boys, but one of them was missing.

"Hyunjin?" He questioned in a low voice as he scrambled to his feet and rubbed his eyes, just to make sure he wasn't seeing things. Hyunjin was missing, looking around to make sure he hadn't fallen asleep random in a corner somewhere as he walked around.

"Oh- Goodmorning Chan." Hyunjin said sweetly with a warm smile on his face. The tall hair blonde was at one of the broken open windows with a piece of what looked like a wet but dried up paper and a pen in his hand, the paper was being laid against a ruined wet- like but dried up textbook. Hyunjin turned his head away as he looked out to the sunrise and looks down at the paper as he sketched it all out. Something about watching the blonde hair boy sketch out the sunrise made Chan's hair skip a beat.

Chan's eyes traced around, from the piece of paper to Hyunjin's features. Hyunjin was a tall boy with long golden blonde hair that almost touched his shoulders, his facial features were perfect and precise- his eyes were the shape of a cats, his nose was long and slim, and his lips were soft and plumped. Tracing his eyes down to slim beautiful postured body, he noticed the blonde boy was holding text book on his broken arm.

"You know, I don't think you are suppose to be using your arm for anything. Especially for holding a text book." Chan said as he looked up from his body to his face again.

Hyunjin turned to him again and only smiled. "It doesn't hurt as much as it did yesterday, so I think it's okay." He said going back to his sketch.

Chan only shook his head as he continued to admire the beautiful blonde boy. And at this moment he knew, he was falling in love.

Lmao, I like how I think I can just come back like this.
Sorry this was so short peeps :(
I just really wanted to upload something for this book sooo this is what I did.
I hope y'all like it

xoxo - brookie