Chapter I: Good Memories Only Last for So Long

Help me ρℓєαѕ- Ì mean this is Rengokus point of view starting off.

"Morning Tengen." I said, walking downstairs in a quiet manner. "Morning." He said back to me as he sat down on the couch playing a competitive game with Harmony. "Make sure you're wearing your glasses, babe!" I told him practically yelling across the room. "Their on already, Kyo!" He said to me.

While usually he was occupied, I go upstairs to watch YouTube and eat his chips. He still wonders what happens to them. He was off of the game when he had walked upstairs. "What you doooing?" He asked me curiously. "Watching slime storytime videos." I replied with a nice smile. He looked at my phone, turning it off and looking at me with a smirk. "Why did you do that? I was at the good part -" I got cut off when it grabbed me in a bridal like position and spun me around with a smile on his face.

Enjoying the moment, I started to laugh. "Put me down!" I said as he tossed me into the air and caught me. "Nah, I don't think I have to." He said jokingly. I started to laugh and even started shedding a little bit of tears, too.

"Hey, I think I heard someone at the door." He said, putting me on his back as we went downstairs. We opened the door to see Kia standing there with Arson. "Hiyooo!" I say excitingly. "Hey Kyo." She said in a depressing voice. "What's wrong girl your usually so giddy, and I got cut off once more once I saw what she was holding in a gift box. It was Aliandra's bow and arrow she had used when she was younger. I gasped softly as I saw what was in there. "No, it can't be..." Tengen put me down as I examined the bow and arrows. "She left this for you in the will." Kia said as her voice started to break. "So she's.." I stopped myself. I was shocked. I could see Tengens tear fulfilled face as he held his hands up to his mouth. I went over to put my face in Tengens chest with disappointment. "Sorry for your loss.." I said practically muffled. Kia said thanks and ran out of the door.

"Are you ok, Kyo?" Tengen asked me dissapointedly. "No, I just need a minute." I said in tears. He backed away quietly as he understood my request.

*short time skip*

I was going through my 5 stages of grief when Tengen only got over Aliandras death in a week....

       Tbc..