Chapter II: Where did all the Time Go?

As we left off...

Tengen only got through Aliandra's death in a week while i was in the 4th stage of grief. "Babe, you okay in there?" Tengen asked me. I couldn't give him a response. I was just so tired and was on my way to accepting the fact that my best friend was dead. "I am ok.." I said, unsure. Tengen opened the door and sat beside me on the bed. "It's ok to not be ok, you know that, right?" He asked me. "Yes, I know." I said, letting out a sorry sigh.

Short time skipppp

LOLL WHY IS MY BROTHER SINGING WORLDS SMALLEST VIOLIN 💀💀💀💀 BACK WITH THE PROGRAM.

It was the next day, and I was finally accepting Aliandra's death when suddenly the funeral was that day. I put on a black outfit because that was the theme of the funeral.. black. Tengen put on his outfit, too. When we left, we saw Feitan and Chrollo. "Hey guys!" I said, giving them a wave. "Hey Kyo." Feitan said. "Haiii." Chrollo said. We walked down to the funeral home together, and usually, this is the part where it hurts me most. We entered the funeral home seeing Aliandra's body in the casket. I almost cried. It was scars that were stitched up all over her body.

Everyone got done with their speeches when it was time to go to the repast. We all headed down there, and we had a good time, but something was missing. 𝐊𝐢𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠. I was kind of surprised when I called her and she was at home. She said she couldn't bear to be there again, reliving the horrifying scene of Aliandra getting beat down like that.

Another time, skipppp

After the repast, I was pissy drunk. Tengen had to carry me to the car and put me in the passenger seat because I'm a passenger princess like that. When we reached the house, Tengen had to carry me in there too. "You know, instead of carrying me all handsome, you should really take that shirt off." I said flirtatiously and with a smile. "I think I'm ok." He said, putting me down on the couch. "Be serious now, Tengen. Are you sure you don't want any of this?" It's said with a smirk on my face. "If it will get you to be quiet about it.." Tengen said with a smile on his face.

To be continued... SORRY WE DIDN'T GET INTO THE ... PART BUT I HAVE TO WAKE UP REALLY EARLY TO GET MY HAIR DONE SRY!!!