Prologue

This is the fourth time I've seen her this week, she must be new to this town, either that or she's just visiting. I looked over to my left and saw two of my friends getting all excited with all the girls surrounding them. Looking over to my right, I saw one of my friends with girls surrounding him as well. Shaking my head, I took a sip from my beer as I walk towards them.

"Hey, Pete! What's up?" He asked me.

I forced a smile and sat down on the chair, facing him. "Nothing much, just finishing my bottle then uuwi na ako."

He didn't answer, he knew I wasn't really up to this galaan thing with these guys because I always end up getting drunk and they all know I don't like heavy alcohols. In my opinion, they're alright as long as you know your limits.

"Bro, bakit ka naman uuwi kaagad? We just got here! Go drink some more, ako nang bahala sa expenses mo tonight!" He said with a big smile on his face.

I bit my lip trying to think of an excuse to use so I can leave. "I'm not really feeling well, plus I have a lot of stuff to do. Baka pagalitan nanaman ako ni dad."

"Excuses, man!" He retorted. "Gabi naman na e, just make some excuse, diyan ka naman magaling e."

"Nah, I'm leaving." I responded, putting the bottle I was holding on the table.

I stood up, waving at Billy. I could see that he's disappointed because of me leaving. I gave him a nod before going to my other friends to say goodbye.

"Terrence, Jhong!" I called, they both looked over giving me a big smile as if they've accomplished something. "Aalis na ako, kita nalang tayo bukas."

"Already? Dude, we just got here." Terrence said giving me a nod. "Bakit aalis ka kaagad?"

Next to him, was Jhong just staring at me as if he already knew the reason of me leaving so early.

He shrugged and faced Terrence to say something. "Just let him be, nasabi mo na ba kay Billy?"

Jhong, always understanding. Billy on the other hand, doesn't really. He wants everything to go the way he planned it, in the group he's always the one who gets disappointed, while Terrence is in the middle. Sometimes he understands, sometimes he doesn't. I guess that's why we're all close, because of our complexities.

"Magagalit yun kapag hindi mo sinabi." Terrence said while drinking his alcohol.

I nodded. "Galit nga e." I sighed. "O sige, I'll just see you guys next time na may galaan nanaman kayo."

Saying goodbye to them I couldn't help but notice the girl I saw earlier, she was staring at me with a drink on her hand. I want to approach her but something's telling me not to, afraid that she might reject me, plus I really had to leave. I took a glance at her one more time, but she isn't there anymore... looking around, I still couldn't find her. I let out a deep sigh while biting my lip. Would I ever see her again?

//

A/N: Please support me on this one LOL

Anyway, new story. Just wanted a new approach, for you readers to enjoy :-) hopefully you guys will like this! Kasi ewan, puchu-puchu din minsan HAHA basta!

Comment, vote and share! :-)