Seven

ᵢ ₜₕₒᵤgₕₜ ₕₒw ₛₘₐₗₗ yₒᵤ cₐₙ bₑcₒₘₑ bᵤₜ wₕₑₙ ᵢ ₛₐw yₒᵤ ᵢₙ fᵣₒₙₜ ₒf ₘₑ ᵢ fₑₗₜ ᵢₜ fₗₐᵣₑ ᵤₚ

Different types of dishes and things were kept on a big table or rather everything was decorated in the right way

Different types of dishes and things were kept on a big table or rather everything was decorated in the right way. A large bouquet of flowers in the center with a variety of plates with spoons on it, and small flowers around it, a wonderful smell was visible on the whole breakfast table.

Two large chairs on one side of which King addison was sitting and on the other side Queen anesthesia was sitting. All the other chairs were empty, yn took a deep breath and  sat down close to her, a big smile should be visible on her face seeing yn

"Look who has come, you made us wait a lot, now let's start eating quickly." She nod and took 1 bread toast, put some jam in it and started eating it with a fork spoon.

"So many things are kept here but you are getting a Toast princess". Surprised in King addision asked her which yn Respond with a nod and smile.  

"It is good that you can eat all the food, you can also enjoy it all, but if you eat only one thing, its enjoyment will be more than eating everything. After all, its taste will last in the mouth till the end." She replied and both the king and queen looked at each other and smiled at their daughter.

"My daughter Princess has learned a lot in these 5 years". her mother said and beheaded her daughter

"Nothing much mother but so much that I know how to move forward and what is the new thing to learn and understand." she said and Her parents looked at each other with a smile and all three finished their breakfast and asked a few things which she answered laughingly and comfortably.

"Dad can I visit my kingdom which I have not seen for many years". She asked his father and after listening, his father looked at her and then looked at his queen.

"You know you just arrived and I don't want you to be in any danger." King said wiping his mouth with a cloth.

"But father, what kind of danger now, you know right that I have learned everything there so that I can save myself". she said and her father looked at her mother and shook his head and started to leave the chair.

"But father, what is the harm in this?" she said and got up from the chair and started following King but her father looked back at her with his sharp eyes.

"Once refused then done". His father said in a Stern voice and left.

A long breath came out of your mother's mouth and she got up from the chair and came behind her daughter and put her hand on her shoulder and had a small smile.