Twenty Eight

~If I have kept someone in my soul, then it cannot come out at any cost,

because the shackles of the trap will not let her go~

"The demands of the villagers are increasing Jeon day by day"

"The demands of the villagers are increasing Jeon day by day". Yoongi states maybe a little to divert my attention towards him but I just kept my eyes on the meat kept in my plate.

"You know, keeping your mouth shut won't do you any good, you have to do something". He continued grumping again, the voice was calm but keeping it strong, which made the people working around tremble.

"Who has prepared today's food?". I said keeping my voice rasp and calm and yoongi looked at me confused but turned my eyes on those workers.

No one said anything, just bowed his eyes and kept staring at the floor. "I asked who had prepared this food today or do you all want to die here in your spot". I growled again and throated my voice and a servant came forward trembling from top to bottom toe.

"I-i made it mas-master". He staggered in his words to make my smirk wide on my lips.

"Are you new here?". I asked looking at his fair clothes as he shook his head.

"Do you know that putting too much salt in meat loses its flavor and color?". I rasped out and felt a shiver go through his body and made me smirk.

"Speak with your mouth whether you knew or not". I ordered and he raised his eyes to look at me and I made his face turn pale.

After all, this is what happens always after seeing a devil itself, right!!

"Forgive me, my mistake Master, this will not happen in future please have mercy". He begged and a dark chuckle came out of my mouth and echoed in the entire dining area.

"The same words, the same begging for mercy, it seems easy to get forgiveness for the same mistakes, doesn't it"?. I comment looking at him who was now on the verge of fainting due to fear.

"Enough is enough, you go from here". Yoongi barged, of course being fed up with my behaviour. "If you take even a step forward, remember that your feet will not stay on the ground again". I warned him calmly with some threats.

Yoongi sighed and I looked at the poor fellow and signaled him to come near me. "Forgive me master please have mercy". He kept repeating the same words and only I knew how much I like this view.

That fear in their eyes looking at me, peeking at me, hoping I can showing some mercy. That yearning in his words reaches my ears, maybe I should listen. tremblingly every part of their body begs me, maybe I freed them from this by not ignoring them. But it doesn't matter to me, never, because I am a devil, a scary beast who knows nothing but devastation.