Chapter 2 ~ Wingwoman Nene! And another member!

A/N: from now on, the POV for the chapter will be at the top [the pic]

Why would nene ever agree to this? Being Rui's wingwoman was absolute torture. 

She collapsed on the bench in SEKAI, letting the warm sun refuel her energy. She needed a break.

Rui had conveniently forgotten to mention the details of this job... Nene was tasked with following Rui and Tsukasa anywhere and everywhere, ready to step in.

It was really NOT necessary, considering the fact that Tsukasa was head over heels, he just hid it better. But Nene had seen him when he thought he was alone, and he was crushing hard. He would sit down, his face cupped in his hands to cover his flaming red face, mumbling to himself."Rui this, Rui that"  WE GET IT, you're in love, no need to be obsessive... though to be fair he did think he was alone, though-

"Neneeeeee"

She looked up to see a familiar cat-like grin staring down on her, that she wished would go away. You see, while she was zoning out, explaining her predicament, she had been absent-mindedly full combo-ing Yaminabe master, MASTER. And that ugly purple grin had RUINED HER COMBO. YAMINABE. MASTER.

"Rui what the hell!?" Nene snapped

"Nene, you don't seem so happy to see me?" Rui smirked, enjoying the way nene was practically steaming at the ears.

"DO YOU SEE THIS RUI?" The green haired girl, would that be a greenete? A gronde? held up her phone to the sky "ONE MISS" She shouted. Miku could probably hear her, and she was on another one of her long walks through SEKAI

"Impressive" Rui nodded, in mock innocence.

"You're insufferable, you KNOW thats not the problem" Nene huffed, a frown on her face.

Rui could be so annoying at times. How Tsukasa liked him, let alone LOVED him, found him attractive, was a mystery to Nene.

"Well you wont be sad for long..." Rui said in a playful tone "I asked him out to the cafe! Your job is almost done!" He shouted, practically beaming. 

"Oh, really?" Nene asked, genuinely surprised "I mean, I thought you were too much of a WIMP to ask?" Nene grinned, two can play at that game "And, Tsukasa said yes?! I never knew you could pull bitches, wonders never cease"

"Why are we even fighting?" Rui asked. "We're acting like you and Tsukasa" his voice slightly softened at the final word

"Simp..." Nene scoffed

Just then, a loud FWOOSH noise resounded though the SEKAI. Directly across from the was a girl with short, hot pink hair, a brightly colored balloon dress and bright pink, sparkly eyes. The word energetic seemed to have been invented just for her, she was bouncing up, and down, and up, and down again, and up-.

"HEY GUYS! ARE YOU WORKING ON THAT PROJECT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT IN THE TALKY CHAT? I WANNA SEE! I PROMISE I WONT TELL ANYONE, PLEASEEEEEE? PRETTY PLEASE? IS IT LIKE FWISH BOOOOOM" she made an explosive gesture with her hands "OR MORE LIKE SWEEEP SWOOP?" she ran around arms extended, imitating an airplane.

Rui and nene just stood there, trying to process everything Emu had just said. Emu did that to people a lot, so she just stood there bouncing up and down expectantly, waiting for them to come up with an answer bounce bounce bounce

Nene came around first "Emu... we aren't working on an invention, we're- MMPH" Rui clapped his hand over Nene's mouth. Nene shoved it aside. "RUI, over here, is trying to ask our beloved tsutsu, I assume you know him, he's one of your best friends after all, out. And he's too much of a  Rarity from my little pony looking wimp, that he asked me, to help. And me being the generous, kind, person I am, I decided to help him" 

"For 2000¥!" he interjected 

"Let the poor girl believe what she wants Bing Bong" nene snapped, half yelling, half whispering.

"OOOH, THAT SEEMS FUN, I WANNA HELP, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE, I PROMISE I WONT TELL, WHATS ASKING OUT?" Emu shouted. She seemed to be in a constant state of caps lock, mixed with bold font.

"I- Ill explain on the way" nene mumbled, overwhelmed by Emu's... everything.

"THE WAY TO WHERE? OOOOH WHAT ABOUT RUI'S HOUSE!" 

"w- wai-" Rui stumbled over his words

"WONDERHOY! LEAD THE WAY

"So Emu, you asked what asking someone out is?" Nene said, inquisitively.

"YEPPERS"

"So... when two people love eachother VERY much"

Rui snickered as Nene glared at him angrily 

"Well in my defense you're making it sound like... you know?" Rui said defensively 

"Oh thats what you're going to be if you don't usseewa. FUCKED, and not in the good way" Nene snapped "Now," she continued "when two people love eachother VERY much, decide they want to be... more then friends-"

"BEST FRIENDS!" Emu cut her off

"More then best friends, or BFFS or anything else you were going to say. They... kiss"

"And fu-" Rui interjected (A/N: rui wrong for this one, like in front of emu?)

"And hug!" Nene shouted over Rui, quickly putting an end to that.

"OOOOOOOOOH! LIKE ME AND MAFUYU? SHE ASKED IF WE COULD BE MORE THEN FRIENDS AND I SAID YES BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANT, AND NOW SHE KISSES ME ON THE CHEEK ALL THE TIME!"

"Yes! Like you and mafuyu, not like any of those SICK ideas RUI is trying to implant into your YOUNG, IMPRESSIONABLE, MIND!" Nene yelled.

Rui shrugged in defeat. 

They finally made it up to rui's room, after a LONG discussion on the difference between friendship and relationship.

"All members of the Tsukasa Tenma squad call to order!" Rui yelled.

Nene snickered and Emu just looked confused.

"Like you could do any better" Rui pouted.

"Oh, I could! And this is MY squad" Nene grinned "All members and helpers of operation Save Rui's Sorry Ass report for duty!"

Emu quickly hurried forward, putting her hand into a salute. "HUP! HUP! REPORTING FOR DUTY!"

"Oh, so you can remember thattttt?" Rui snorted. "Whatever... LET THE SRSA MEETING BEGIN!" Rui shouted

988 words

(Ooh 88)