[Chapter 30]

The next day, we woke pretty early so we could pack our stuff and go to the train station.

The summer break finally arrived and unfortunately im going home..let's hope that it's the last time I'm going there.

Me and Draco walked in the train and looked around for an empty cabin. As we were walking, i saw theodore trying to pass through the crowd and i looked back at draco.

Draco: i found one
He said and smiled slightly as he walked in and placed his suitcase on the shelf.

Pansy: I'll be back in a minute

I handed him my suitcase and i walked out and rushed to reach theo. He was about to leave but i grabbed his wrist to stop him.

He turned to look at me and sighed

Theo: what do you want pansy?

Pansy: to talk..please

He looked away before looking back at me and nodded

Theo: fine, im listening

Pansy: Theo I've missed you so much..you guys have been literally ignoring me since me and draco got together and you didn't even let me explain myself.

Theo: maybe because we have been trying to help you years now? He is not good for you and you can't see it.

Pansy: Theo you don't know how our relationship is okay? He is actually pretty sweet and caring and he has been going through a lot recently

Theo: and you? how about you?

I furrowed my brows and looked at him confused

Pansy: what?

Theo: you are trying to please him so you won't lose him. I know you pans. You are doing anything he wants because you think that if you don't then he will leave. When was the last time you actually said no to something he told you to do and put yourself first huh?

I stayed still, thinking of his words and looked down. I knew that he was right but im too stubborn to admit it even to myself.

Pansy: i need you..i need you by my side, i need my friends, theo. You were there for me when i was at my lowest..and now that im finally happy, you leave.

Theo: you are making the wrong choices pans

Pansy: and is it wrong to listen to my heart and not my mind?

Theo: no it's not.. but in this case that's not a smart option.

I clenched my jaw and looked away.

Theo; what about Blaise?

Pansy:... what about him?

He scoffed.

Theo: all this is going on with you and Draco and you haven't even bothered to check up on him.

I stayed silent, he was right. Me and blaise haven't had contact in a while but mostly because I thought it'd be awkward. Especially because I've been seeing Draco .

Pansy: the point is. I need you.

Theo looked at me and studied my face.

He looked away and down.

Theo: I hate you.

My heart dropped.

Theo: but I really really care for you.

I began to grin and tilted my head.

He rolled his eyes at his defeat.

I hugged him tightly and pulled away.

He pat my head and sighed.

Theo: yea yea..

I returned to the cabin after a while and saw Draco in there by himself.

Pansy: hey..

He looked over and smiled scooting over creating space.

I sat down next to him and leaned against him as the train went on.

Pansy: I hate the long rides.

Draco: you'll miss it once you're home..

He said as he kissed my head.

Draco was right.

Once I'm home I'll miss everything but being there.

The rides, the school, my friends, everything in general was better then being home.

Draco: don't be nervous.. okay?

Pansy: how can I not be.. have you not met my parents?

I giggled nervously.

Draco: you can stay over.. I know you don't want to because of him, but I can promise you, you're safe with me.

I smiled softly at his words and pecked his lips. He grinned and pulled me into a hug and held me there as it went on and on.

-

I opened the door quietly and peered in seeing if anyone was home.

I tried my best to be quiet which I failed at the moment I stepped in.

The old wooden floor creaked causing a tall thin woman to walk in.

Mrs. Parkinson: Pansy.

She greeted dryly with a cocked eyebrow.

Pansy: Hi mum.

I flinched and she came closer and made me look at her as she raised her wand under my chin.

Mrs. Parkinson: that's not a very educated way on greeting your mother is it?

I gulped and clenched my jaw.

Pansy: hello, mother.

I said through gritted teeth.

She moved away and tutted as she walked into the kitchen.

I quickly went up the stairs and unpacked my things and immediately locked the door pulling out my quill and paper writing to Draco.

Dear dray,
  I just got here and I'm already dealing with their bullshit. Send help.
From,
Pansy parkinson

I smiled to myself as we joked around through letters and opened my window sending my owl out with it.

I sighed and watched as it flew away into the orange painted sky and leaned against the window.

I knew it'd be hard here, and I know draco is offering me a place. But it was hard.

I think my greatest fear is being forced to do another task, especially if he finds out im staying over.

I wanted to be safe, I wanted to be away from all that.

And I'd much rather be home away from all that nonsense then get myself involved...

I jumped as there was a knock on my door.

It was then opened by him.

My father.

I turned to look at him and stood there processing it.

Mr. Parkinson: Pansy..

Pansy: Hello.. father.

I mumbled.

Mr. Parkinson: i have someone who'd like to talk to you..

He fully opened the door and there stood Barth Crouch Jr.