The starting course

>>LEGION<<

Present time.

Date: 30 April 3037

Time: 11:48 p.m

"We leave in 20 minutes, get ready everyone!" Joshua yells to everyone in the warehouse. It was an abandoned warehouse a distance away from the festival. 

Joni is sharpening her 'claws', not her real claws but her weapon, it is a leather glove with big sharp claws, the glove ironically looked like a cat's paw.

"So cute," Robin snickers beside her which makes her huff and pout with embarrassment even though Robin proclaimed that she was 'lucky' to have an adorable design for a weapon.

Robin holds out a gun, it didn't look like a normal gun, it had a special shiny material. Joni has seen Robin use it before, every time she turns invisible, so does the gun. Her clothes were also made with a special fabric, she was wearing a body suit, with a vest overlaying the outfit. 

LEGION had some members that worked on superhuman outfits, gadgets and weapons. Joni remembers when she first joined LEGION, they had her visit the weapon lab to tell the inventors about her abilities so they could make her a suitable weapon and outfit. 

*****

Inserting new doc.

downloading file......file no. 0.13627392

Robin Hwang
(subject 67)

Her ability will be useful in stealth missions. The power of invisibility. A strong power. She will bring many accomplishments to LEGION. 

She has no relatives who are present. But, she seems close to subject 68.
I will keep an eye on her.

I will do some tests on her powers...I will record the results.

(Test 1 complete)

There are some fallbacks to her power, unfortunately...
She has a time limit to her use of invisibility powers. 
For now, she has managed to last up to 5 minutes. 
A waste of potential. She will need to train more. I will make sure of that.

*****

>>Charles & UNION<<

"Sir, thank you for coming," the man took a bow. He wore a black uniform, with a lot of badges that tell that he was the leader of the soldiers standing behind him.

"Nice to meet you again, General Reeves. And please, just call me Charles," He responds awkwardly. He still finds it weird to have a man older than him to call him 'Sir'. Charles looks around to see soldiers, sergeants, commanders and more important people everywhere. This was going to be a hell of a fight he thought.

"Just to make sure," Charles says, "There won't be any news reporters, right?" He asks the general. 

"Of course not sir- Charles! I made sure of that. I know you don't want your name to be out to the public," General Reeves answers the man. He then brings Charles into a room, inside were leaders, generals, and captains of different divisions. However, one was different from the rest. He walked over to the meeting table and sat next to her. 

"What are you doing here?" He asks her. She didn't answer him. She then turns to face him, pushing her glasses closer to her face, and tossing her long silver hair behind her back. 

"Nice to see you again too, Chunni," She says with a grin.

"Don't call me that, Emilia," He crosses his arms and pouts. 

"I would prefer, in this situation, you'd call me Ms Ouyang," Emilia says with a proud smile. 

"Alright if Ms smartypants says so, I would rather be called Mr Wang," he grins back.