Beomgyu {anorexia nervosa}

Don't worry there's no d3aths
Request by- @layan_lumar  hope you like this one
A bit of science because why not?
Ok so I can't talk in a scientific way soooo... Wait lemme just copy and paste it, it'll be better at explaining than me lmao sorry

 Wait lemme just copy and paste it, it'll be better at explaining than me lmao sorry

Ok let's start the story.

Beomgyu had been insecure of his weight ever since he was a trainee and the hate comments he always read made it worse.
The comments-
"Beomgyu kinda gained weight"
"He looked skinnier in the blue hour era"
"Where are his abs at???"
"Eww look at his sloppy arms"
"What does he eat for his meals? BURGER KING????"
"Even an elephant eats healthier"
"He shouldn't be eating that cake if he wants to continue to be an idol"
Beomgyu cried every night and decided to finally bring a change to his body, even though he was perfectly healthy, the comments got to him and he only at ice cubes every day, of course, without the members knowing.

Timeskip~3 months

Beomgyu was starting to get weaker and got tired quicker than he used to, he couldn't perform a concert without passing out backstage and taking breaks between the concert. The members were now worried.
"Beoms..... Is there something you wanna tell us?" Yeonjun asked as he put his hand on Beomgyu's shoulder who had just woken up (he passed out before).
"Hyung...." Before Beomgyu could finish, he burst into tears and was pulled into the oldest's arms.
"It's ok, you can tell hyung when you want to" Yeonjun said

Beomgyu sniffed and rose up to face the eldest.
"Hyung..... I didn't wanna admit it but I have to...... I stopped eating, I only ate ice cubes"
Yeonjun gasped and that caught the other's attention.
Beomgyu cried harder and was given back rubs, head pats and hugs by the members, but started coughing, he couldn't stop, after a while, he started coughing blood. He was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. The medic diagnosed him with anorexia nervosa. Again lemme just quickly slide in a definition ~

He was given treatment that included:comfort from the members, healthy and nutritious diet that included all the nutrients he needed and he recovered in a few weeks

Quote~
Don't be the reason someone is unhappy but be the reason someone is happy