Yeonjun {appendix}

Contains-vomitting and appendix bursting
Request by- @jjuny96

As soon as Yeonjun woke up, he was hit by a sharp pain that expanded through his stomach right up to the side of his lower body. He scrunched up in the bed but it went away within a few seconds.
"That was weird" he thought as he felt around his abdomen and felt no pain.
He brushed it off and took a shower.He went outside and ate breakfast with the younger members. As he was sipping his coffee, the pain was back but it was worse and he flinched, dropping his glass mug on the ground.
"Ah-" Yeonjun clenched his teeth in pain.
"Hyung are you ok???" Soobin asked in concern

Yeonjun grasped his side.
"Hyung what's wrong!?" Beomgyu asked
Yeonjun fell to the ground off his chair and sat on the floor in intense pain.
"Hyung!!!" Taehyun asked in fright
The pain was gone. Completely gone. Nothing.
Yeonjun gasped in relief and stood up.
"What was that about?" Hueningkai asked, seeing the oldest fine.
"I don't know, it's probably nothing" Yeonjun said as he cleaned up the mess on the floor.
"Are you sure you're fine now?" Soobin asked, still worried for the eldest.
"Yes Soobinie I'm sure" Yeonjun assured.

Timeskip~1 week later

The random pains had been getting worse. They started to last for longer, get more painful and become more intense. He started feeling nauseous and had a lack of his appetite. Sometimes he even vomitted late at night or in the evening after dinner. He had a fever and their comeback had gotten pushed back. The members had great concerns for the oldest and treated him with anything he needed. The pain had gotten to the point where he couldn't even stand.

"Taehyunssi easy, it hurts to move" Yeonjun said as Taehyun and Soobin helped him walk to the nearby couch.
"Hyung there must be something wrong, this isn't normal" Soobin said.
"Wait, I think I'm gonna throw up!!" Yeonjun announced before he let out a mouthful of puke onto the floor in front of them.
"Oh no! Huening! Get a bucket " Taehyun called
"It hurts so bad!!" Yeonjun cried
"Hyung, take a breath, have a seat" Soobin said in a gentle tone

Hueningkai and Beomgyu arrived with a bucket and a water bottle and gave it to the sick oldest.
"We need to go to the doctor, now" Soobin said.
Beomgyu called the manager and he arrived in a van with some security and
a driver. The members helped Yeonjun into the van and he leaned on Taehyun and Beomgyu the whole way through and whinced in pain.
"I can't take it, it's unbearable" Yeonjun whispered with tears running out of his precious eyes.

"Stay strong hyung, we're almost there just hold on" Soobin said, trying his best not to sound worried. They arrived and Yeonjun was immediately rushed into the ER. The surgeons rushed in and out of the room and hours went by. The surgery was successful and the doctor came to them.
"He was very close to death, if some more time had gone by.... It could have been well.... Worse, but he's fine now, it was an appendix burst, he needs to take it easy on himself and he should be resting for 3 months" The doctor said

Quote~
Push yourself because nobody else is going always do it for you