Chapter One-First Day, First Event (Double-Surfing, Double Cross)

The sun rises up in the sky in one of America's known cities and states, Beverly Hills, California.

Where Marinette woke up bright and early with a happy expression on her face. She hasn't slept very well in a long time. With no Akuma attacks or any patrols, she has the best sleep for the first time in a long time. And she is excited because today is the first day of her new school.

After the Kwamis woke up bright and early, they and Marinette headed downstairs for breakfast. There, they see Tom, Sabine, Gina, and Roland smile at them. They all ate breakfast, talk, and enjoy their time as a family. After breakfast, Marinette gets ready by showering, washing her face, brushing her teeth, blow-drying, brushing, styling her hair, choosing the new outfit that she had designed, grabbing her book bag, and heading down to leave for school. Gina offers to take her there while the Kwamis and her parents and grandpa hold the fort of their new bakery.

After driving a motorcycle, Gina dropped Marinette off at her new school. When Marinette heads into the school building, she looks around amazed. The school inside looked like it cost a huge fortune to build it. When she looks around, she sees a lot of kids that are rich, high class, and so on. When she heads over to the principal's office, she gets her class schedule, her locker number, and its combination. When she was walking down the hallways, she hasn't noticed the looks she was getting from the teens in the school building. The kids are looking at her with various expressions. Some are looking amazed at her, some are neutral, some are funnily looking at her, and some are looking at her as if she's a new rich girl who is wearing common clothing. When Marinette got to her locker, she puts her stuff in there and gets her aerobics outfit, towel, and water bottle out. After closing her locker, she heads over to the locker room to change into her aerobics outfit.

'I'm just glad my class is not like the one in gyms. I mean, thanks to Lie-la and her new little sheep, I have to not do gym work and they have to walk on laps fifty times and miss their next class. Heck, I'm just glad that Zoe contacted the school board and they started investigations and chose to start with the cameras after I left. I wish I was there to see the whole movie.' She thought to herself as she changes. When she was done and got out of the locker and starts heading over to the gym. When she got there, she looks around amazed. 'Boy, this place isn't as much as the gyms we have back in Paris, France. This looks...Miraculous!' she thought to herself, looking around. But her curiosity was with the amplifiers, lights, and fog machines. That was until she hears the doors opening. She turns to see a lot of high-class kids that appear to be around her age but combined with some appearances as Chloe. But in a very friendly good way. "Hi, are you new here?" one of the girls asked. Marinette nodded with a small smile on her face. "I'm Marinette. Marinette Dupain-Cheng." She said. "I'm Larke Tanner. And these are my friends and boyfriend." After a bit of getting to know her, now new friends, they all started with aerobics. Marinette thought it was fun. It was better than running laps around the gym and dodgeball. Both that, and she's starting to like Gig and Jett, the rock and roll duo's music. They're like Luka and Jagged Stone combined.

After they finished and Gig and Jett finished playing music for them, Marinette and the rest cheered and applaud.

"What a neat idea to have Gig and Jett play for our aerobics class." Larke said happily. "It certainly beats that tacky recorded music." Said Pierce Thorndyke III. "My, that Gig and Jett certainly are good." "Yeah, you guys did amazing! Wonderful...Miraculous!" Marinette said with a glowing prideful smile on her face. Gig and Jett smiled, happy to know that Marinette, the new girl of Beverly Hills really likes their music. While Marinette is getting her towel and her water bottle, she then hears a voice that kinda sounded like Chloe, but a bit off and different.

"No, no, keep on with what you were doing. Don't stop the entire class just because of me. Although, who can blame you?"

Marinette turned to see a long raven-haired female with light-blue/ice green eyes and is wearing a pink and red outfit with emeralds and white diamonds and pearls. While there's a boy that looks around her age that is carrying a lot of things and following right behind the raven-haired female. Marinette tilts her head in confusion until one of her new friends, Nikki Darling starts walking to her. "Bianca, you're late!" 'Bianca, huh? Hm, that's new.' Marinette thought to herself. "Yes, I know. Fashionably late." Bianca started, as she continues, "Haven't you heard, darling? Being on time is so Goesh." "And we all know that Bianca is one of the original Goesh-Busters." The boy said. Marinette giggles a bit from that joke. "Just why must we do all of this ridiculous jumping around while she doesn't have to do a thing?" Pierce asks as Bianca opens one of her bags to show them a note. "It's simple. Because I brought a note from my doctor, forbidding me to...perspire." "Oh, brother," Blaze muttered. 'Even though I just barely know Beverly Hills and Bianca. But it feels like I'm seeing a double of Chloe.' Marinette thought to herself. Marinette's thoughts were cut off by a gasp. She turned to see Bianca with a panicked expression on her face. "What's wrong?" Marinette asked. "I feel a slight drop of moist forming on my upper lip," Bianca said in a panic. "Oh no! Here, my precious. Allow me to cool you off." The boy said as he gets a huge feather out of one of the bags and starts waving it to Bianca to stop the moisture. 'I don't really like to judge but looks like Chloe and Sabrina both have a competition for Queen Bee and Friend Award. Heck, if Chloe and Sabrina were here, Chloe and Bianca could be competing to see who has the best life.' Marinette thought to herself, imagining what would happen if Chloe and Bianca did have competition. But while she was thinking away, Nikki got everyone's attention for an announcement.