4. The Park

TOM POV

I was so happy that Y/N said yes to my suggestion. I went home and got ready then my Phone Vibrated.

———————— Text Massages———————-

Unknown Number 

Is this Tom Holland?

Tom

Yes, Who are you?

Unknown Number 

I'm Y/B/F/N and Y/N best friend. I heard you asked her to hang out. So get her Y/F/F if you wanna have a chance.

Tom

Ok? Wait she told you?

Y/B/F/N😅

Of course what did you expect? She needs someone to talk to... Oh, and if you do something dumb you're dead!

Tom

Yes of course Bye 

Y/B/F/N😅

Bye, DON'T do anything stupid!

———————Text Massages End——————-

I went to a Flower store and bought a cute little bouquet of Y/F/F. Then I went to the Park and waited for Y/N.

Y/N POV

I ended the call with Y/B/F/N and grabbed my bag with my Phone and Keys. I went to the park. I texted Tom and asked him where he was. But suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and there was Tom. He looked very Handsome and I blushed slightly and so did he. But I hoped he didn't noticed. He hid his hands behind his back but now he showed them and he got a beautiful bouquet of Y/F/Fs. 

"Wow they're beautiful. That are my favorite Flowers!" I squealed Happily.

"I know I bought them because of that." He informed me

"Wait how did you knew?" I asked.

"Easy, Y/B/F/N told me." He said casually 

"How do you know Y/B/F/N?" I was very confused

"She texted me forehand. She is scary!" he said

"Yeah sometimes she can really be a bit scary." I laughed

We then walked a bit around the park I got a little bit hungry so we decided to by Ice cream. I got (your favorite flavor) and Tom got Chocolate. We sat down on a Park bench.

Tom said: "Tell me something about yourself"                                                                                                "Well , My Name is Y/N. I'm 21 and got two siblings one older brother his name is  Alex and he is 23 and a little sister her name is  Alicia and is 19. By the way she's a fangirl of this actor I don't know how he's Named wait, Oh I know again Tom Holland, So watch out ;). I'm Actually from Germany, Munich. I can talk German fluently and went there to school but for Highschool my parents, siblings and I moved to London." I told him       

                                                                                                                                                                                              "Wow that's a lot could  you say something in German?" He asked                                                            "Of course, Tom ich muss dir was sagen : vielleicht bin ich in dich verknallt." I said.

(Translation: Tom, I have to tell you something: Maybe I've got a crush on you)

"That sounded cool what did it means?" He said.   "You'll find out soon enough, anyways I think we should head back It's already 10pm." I told him as I looked at my phone.                                        "Oh, ok see you tomorrow at set!" Said Tom and I thought he sounded sad.                                      "Bye Tom!" I said and headed back to my hotel.

I flopped on my Bed thought about the evening. Why did I told Tom my feelings? Ok I mean he didn't understood what I said but I still. I were so tired and changed in my PJ but then I remembered I had to Call Y/B/F/N I promised it to her. So I got my phone out and called her.

xxxxxxxxCallxxxxxxx

Y/B/F/N : "Hey already home? I thought it would be longer."

you : "Oh come on. It wasn't even a date! And we have work tomorrow so-"

Y/B/F/N: "I don't care tell me everything!"

you: "So first he gave me a Wonderful bouquet of Y/F/F-"

Y/B/F/N: "So he did how I told him good boy. Sorry move on"

you: "Please stop interrupting me so then we walked around the park."

Y/B/F/N: " That sounds wonderful!"

you: "it was! Then I got hungry and we got ice cream.Then I told him things about myself and he asked if I could say something in German."

Y/B/F/N: "And what did you said in German?"

you: "I told him that I have a crush on him."

Y/B/F/N: "You did what?"

you: "I know it was so stupid but luckily he couldn't understand me."

Y/B/F/N: "Well, you have to tell him about your feelings!"

you: "I don't think he likes me I mean and if, he is my co-worker. We can't be in a relationship!"

Y/B/F/N: "He have to like you I mean he would be blind if he wouldn't like you you're breathtaking!"

you: "Aww thank you but I'm really tired could we talk tomorrow? I wanna sleep now"

Y/B/F/N: "Of course goodnight"

you: " 'night"

xxxxxxxxxxxCall endxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was half asleep as my phone lit up.

—————Text Massages—————

Tom🎬🎥♥️

Goodnight darling 😘

You

Goodnight

—————Text Massages—————

He called me darling! OMG I'm so happy!  I thought

Then I fell asleep 

That was the second Chapter I hope you liked it!

Word count: 777

-Lilli🌸🌺💋