5. A Call

Tom POV

I went to the apartment I had rented and Flopped on my Bed. I were surprised about myself before Y/N were there I was so nervous but the moment I saw her I was so Self-assured. I didn't even recognized myself. But that's good right? It looked like she had fun and that's good. I had to call Haz.

xxxxxxxxxxCallxxxxxxxxxx

Tom: "Hey Haz, I have to tell You something, do you got a little bit of time?"

Haz: "Hey Tom! Yeah I got a lot of time, is it about a girl? again."

Tom: "Yes, but now it is someone special her name is Y/N-"

Haz:"WAIT THE Y/N?"

Tom:"Yes THE Y/N well, I asked her if she wanted to hang out togeth-"

Haz:"YOU asked HER to hang out together?"

Tom:"Yes and please stop interrupting me. As I said I asked her and she said yes so we went to the Park together"

Haz:"Wow why are you so lucky with girls?"

Tom:"I don't know, but it wasn't even a date... Oh I forgot and I bought her flowers"

Haz:"For me it sounds a lot  like a date!"

Tom:"If it helps you sleep at night, anyways we got ice cream and then she said she had to go but I think I saw her blush"

Haz:"Wow! I never thought that you would get a girl before me!"

Tom:"What?"

Haz:"I mean it's clear she likes you and you like her so you need to go on a Date!"

Tom:"And how is your advice, how to ask her?"

Haz:"Easy just ask if she would like to go on a Date!"

Tom:"You know how shy I am right?l

Haz:"Yeah but you asked her already to go to the park so you can do it a second time!"

Tom:"You're right I got this!"

Haz:"Yeah, I'm always right but go to bed know It's already 11pm "

Tom:"No you're not! Anyways Good night"

Haz:"night"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxCall endxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I decided to Text Y/N a good night even if she wouldn't see it it felt right. And maybe she would get the hint.

—————————Text Messages————————

Tom

Goodnight Darling😘

Y/N😍🥰

Goodnight

—————————Text Messages————————

She saw it,and she responded! Wow, I never thought something like that would happen!It seems like my dreams come true. I thought, then I fell asleep.

Hey (Ik it's cheesy) so this is Kinda a fill chapter I don't got so much time.                                                                          I hope you enjoyed it anyway. And if there are any mistakes comment below 👇🏼. Wich characters should be in this fanfic too 👇🏼?

Word Count: 377

-Lilli🌺🌸💋