Ranks

Alpha

The alpha is the leader of the pack. They see each of the pack members as family and make important decisions that reflect the growth and welfare of the pack.

Luna

An alpha's mate is called a luna and is the female equal to the alpha.

Beta

The Beta is Second in command. They are thought of as less important than the Alpha and Luna, but more important than the rest of the pack. They also lead the pack when the Alpha and Luna are away from the pack.

Delta

The delta werewolf is a werewolf in training for beta position. They are third in rank to alpha and beta.Deltas usually become the next Beta after training is complete but one can remain Delta without moving to Beta position. They train the other wolves for fights and hunts.

Salutary

This is the medical wolf. They heal and take care of the ill and injured wolves with supernatural powers but have limitations to it.

Sentinel

Sentinels are to ensure that the pack is safe by patrolling the territory and watching the movements of the surroundings. They are to make sure that no intruders enter the clearing. Being in that position, it is the sentinel's job to make sure each new visitor that comes into the clearing has good intentions as well.

Hunters

The hunters are those werewolves who are exceptionally skilled at tracking and hunting down prey.Two titles of hunter are the ambusher and tracker. These titles are given to those ranked hunters that are exceptionally skilled with certain hunting techniques.

Scouts

Scouts are responsible for warning the pack of dangerous territory outside the clearing, if any. Scouts are mainly werewolves known by neighboring packs and visit around often. They stay in touch with other packs and keep friendly relations. They are to report any important changes to the alpha and beta.This job is important for other packs to stay in alliance and in understanding with another and to ensure the safety.

Guardians

A wolf that shows interest and skill in caring for weakened pack mates.They also watch over the older or ill werewolves of the pack.The caretaker of the pack ensures when any werewolf is wounded, they recover properly not putting too much stress on their wounds. They serve as a support unit, and try to keep the pack in a healthy state. Care taking does not mean healing; its means helping to survive, to watch over and make sure one does not further hurt themselves. A caretaker has to be stern to the wounded.They need to make sure a wounded werewolf does not over exert itself. They need to be firm in having the wolf rest.

Omega

The omega of the pack is 2nd lowest ranking werewolf. They are usually given the responsibilities of "puppy-sitter," watching over the pups during group hunts and making sure they don't wander into the forest. With the omega always watching over the pups, they sometimes teach the way of the pack and the hierarchy. They explain to the pups what is right and wrong, or safe and dangerous.