Jimin P.O.V

"Hey Kookie. Do you see Y/n anywhere?" I asked my mate who was too busy chugging on a drink. He scans the room and lands his eyes on me, shrugging later on.

"Maybe she's with Taehyung?". I give him a questioning look.

"You think so?". Suddenly my eyes catch sight of a boy standing in front of the bar. We were sitting on a table a few metres away from the bar.

"Isn't that Taheyung there?" I ask Kook pointing at that boy.

"It is. Then where's Y/n?" We both share a look of confusion.

Jungkook mind-links Tae and asks him about Y/n. After a good 10mins conversation between them with occasional change of expressions from disappointment to happy to curious to frustration to utter shock and then lastly to worry.

Jungkook looks at me with worry cleary visible in his Bambi eyes.

"Tae told me that Y/n went back home".

"Why?" I ask with confusion. She's never done that before...she always informs me if she's leaving.

"Well Y/n dragged Tae out of here and tried to make Tae tell her that he accepts her as his mate. But this dumbshit rejects her on the face to which she reacts with aggression. She punches the wall and hurts her hand very bad and then she left for home. Tae goes to her house too, not to accept her but to tell her why he rejected her. But she didn't listen to him and gave him two options, either stay or leave forever. He wanted to stay but our Alpha called him over. He just left without even telling her that it was his Alpha who made him leave and not his feelings for her".

After hearing whatever Jungkook said, I start panicking. We have to go see what happened to my little sister!

We were in front of my house. "Chim! Tae just mind-linked me. He told me that he feels something weird. He thinks that something happened to Y/n".

I open the door and rush to her room, Jungkook close behind me. When I open the door I see her on the bed, lying with wet clothes. I try waking her up but she doesn't respond. Her body was burning hot. Jungkook also tries to wake her up but nothing works out.

We take her to the hospital as soon as possible. Why did you do this Y/n? This stubborn girllll!!!

It's been 2 hours since we got here. She still hasn't woken up. Jungkook has been trying to calm me down but nothing is gonna work until Y/n wakes up.

Tae arrived an hour ago, blaming himself for everything that has happened since he arrived. The doctor comes out and looks at us.

"She has hurt herself really bad. It seems like she went through a lot of mental pain. Did she meet her mate yet?".

I glance at Tae and see him looking at his feet. "Yes doctor. Taehyung is her mate". Tae looks up at me as if I said something very historical.

"Oh so you are her mate? Aren't you supposed to take care of her? How did she end up like this?". Taehyung looks down at his feet again, his posture describing guilt.

"She might wake up in a few minutes. After that you can take her back home. But remember to take good care and give her these medicines on time".

The doctor hands me a receipt with the specified medicine written on it.

As soon as the doctor leaves we enter the room where Y/n was sleeping peacefully. I sit on the chair beside her bed and remove a strand of hair from her face.

We sat there for some time when suddenly Y/n flinches. We three gather around her expecting her to wake up...but instead she mumbles something in her sleep.

"No.....p-please.....don't....leave... please....no..no.....no don't.......NO!" she suddenly screams and sits upright.

I hold her and start rubbing her back immediately, an attempt to calm her down. She was panting heavily but eventually she calms down.

She looks around the room and suddenly grips her head, groaning lowly. I make her lay down again and sit beside her.

"Yah what's wrong? Nightmare?". She just hums and darts her eyes at Taehyung.

"Why is he here?" She asks me while giving Taehyung the cold glare.

"Well....he's the one who sensed your pain. And plus, he's your mate". She just rolls her eyes and looks up at the ceiling.

"Mate my ass. He literally walked away rejecting me. Now he cares?".

I could clearly detect pain and anger in her voice. Tae looks away trying to hide his tears.

"Well.....now that you're awake, let's go back home?". I ask Y/n and she hums in response.

Taehyung P.O.V

We were in Y/n's room. She never once glanced at me throughout the way to her room.

The pack hospital was just a few metres away from the main pack house.

Everybody starts leaving her room after one of the female Omegas help her change.

I was about to leave too when Jimin stops me.

"And where do you think you're going?".

"Back home?".

"So you're just gonna pretend as if you're mate's not lying sick in her room and head back home?".

"But she doesn't like me around her". I look down as tears threaten to fall at the thought of my mate hating me.

"I don't care about all that. You're staying here and taking care of her".

I had no other option. I walk back into her room and close the door behind me. She was peacefully sleeping. I sit down on the couch placed beside the bed.

I start admiring her facial features. She was so pretty....so perfect. I sure am lucky to have someone like her as my mate.

But my stupidity made me lose her.

Suddenly she stirs in her sleep and frowns. She starts whining while trying to get comfortable. She starts hugging the blanket trying to get some sleep.

She sits upright after failing and rubs her eyes. She looks around the room and stares at me. She cutely looks away trying to show anger.

I hold back a chuckle and lie down on the couch. It's probably the effect of the fever.

I slowly close my eyes but before I could dose off I hear someone calling me.

"Taehyung-ssiii....Taeeeeee".

I look up and find Y/n leaning towards me while whisper shouting my name.

After she notices me being awake she cutely calls me near her.

I stand up and make my way towards her. She pats the space beside her on the bed.

I sit down and look up at her. She starts pouting and before I even knew it she was crying.

To be continued.......