Episode 40: Jesse and James take the Stage

"Red, what are you doing over there? Get over here right", Leaf yells.

"Leaf, I am standing right next to you?", said Red, annoyed.

Leafs from seeing the person and Red.

"If you're here, then who in blazes is that?", said Red.

Red, Blue, and Leaf all look at each other awkwardly unsure what they saw. Red, Blue, and Leaf are walking around in Sunny Town. They are staring in the distance at a look alike who is dressed like Red. Blue then sees something that gets his attention.

"Hey look at this, Jesse and James will be performing here tonight", said Blue, seeing a poster. "We have to go".

"What, where?", asks Red, as he and Leaf turn to see the poster.

"Here in Sunny Town, tonight", Blue repeats. "We have an opportunity to go see them".

"I will go get the tickets", said Leaf before walking away.

Leaf leaves and then comes back, looking upset.

"Boys, I have bad news, the tickets are...way too expensive", Leaf says sadly.

"Awww, man", Blue groans.

"Wait a minute," said Red . "Let's go ask Koga how he can reward us. Maybe he can get tickets to see Jesse and James".

"Great idea", said Leaf.

"The three trainers run back to the Pokemon Center and call Koga and then he answers.

"You want me to do what?", asked Koga.

"Can you get us tickets to see Jesse and James' concert in Sunnytown tonight?", asked Red.

Red then tells him the price.

Koga's mouth drops and he then shakes his head.

"I am sorry but those tickets are too expensive, even for me", said Koga.

Red, Blue, and Leaf groan in disappointment.

"I know you kids have a thing for these rock stars", said Koga. "My daughters enjoy them too. But there may be another way to get those tickets".

"But the concert is tonight", said Red.

"Then...I think you'd better get started", said Koga and he gives them a thumbs up. "Or I guess...you can't go. I am sorry. Good luck my students".

Red hangs up and they hang up.

"We've been collecting shining things along the way, right?", asked Blue.

"Yes we have", said Red.

"Let's go to the market and see what we can sell", said Leaf.

Red, Blue, and Leaf go to the Market and present the cashier with all the stuff they can sell except things not they need, like Pokeballs and such.

The cashier looks at them and shakes her head.

"Sorry, this is not enough", said the Cashier. "Like I said, the Jesse and James tickets for tonight are beyond affordable. You'd have to give up your life savings to get those tickets. A lot of people all get broke when they buy tickets to see Jesse and James. With this amount with you, you can buy a large amount of things like Pokeballs and other items and such".

Red, Blue, and Leaf groan.

"I did hear that three people are in need of someone watching over their Slowpoke for an hour", said the cashier. "They can each pay a Pearl for their time".

"One Pearl won't be enough", said Red.

Red, Blue, and Leaf then leave the Market.

"Hey, we can battle other trainers to get more money", said Blue.