chapter:3

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶Flashback༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Tae pov: Seoul national university koreas best engineering college. Everyone says that your life will change if you manage to get in here. 'I had no idea how much my life was about to change.' Hm now I've to know that I'm in which hostel let's go and ask at the counter...
-At the counter-
Mr. Kang: Next
Tae: Kim Taehyung
Mr. Kang: hm Tae
Tae: sir it's not Tae it's Kim Taehyung.
Mr. Kang: This is hostel life, son. Jackson wang becomes jack here. Jay Park becomes Jay.
Tae: ahh okay I got it. Now tell me I'm in which hostel.
Mr. Kang: Tae, Tae, Tae (said while searching on the computer) oh no.
Tae: what happened? My name is there or not?
Mr. Kang: It would be better if it wasn't on the list.
Tae: why
Mr. Kang: Because you've been allotted in hostel no. 4. h4.
Tae: so?
Mr. Kang: This Institute's most useless, jobless, and......
Tae: worthless?
Mr. Kang: yes, worthless lot can be found in h4. They are addressed as "losers" In this institute.
Tae: losers? -Frowned-
Mr. Kang: yes, take my advice and put in a request for change of hostel in next counter. If you are lucky your hostel will change.
Tae: otherwise...
Mr. Kang: otherwise, your life will change.
Tae: listen mister, I'm more notorious than most notorious of them all. H4 is not big infront of it.
Mr. Kang:Amazing, soon you will get the taste of it. Go and have a taste of it. You'll come running back. It's not like the counter is going anywhere.

-Tae left from there to h4-

Tae pov: 'And I wondered what could be so bad in H4.'
?? : you are finally here to perform.
Mr. Choi: what's happening guys?
?? : Sir, ms. Kang! (Pointed his back when the professor turned back he escaped from there)
Mr. Choi: rascal
(Tae was going towards his room and then saw a boy smoking )
Tae pov: 'These were the seniors of h4'.

°His room°

Tae pov: 'My room washroom is bigger than this room' This was the room of h4

Tae pov: 'this was the food of h4' Tae: what is this potato or pumpkin? Chef: find out yourself!! Tae pov: 'And that's it, my decision was made' (Next day he came to the hostel change counter and filled the form and saw Mr

Tae: what is this potato or pumpkin?
Chef: find out yourself!!
Tae pov: 'And that's it, my decision was made' (Next day he came to the hostel change counter and filled the form and saw Mr. Kang smiling mischievously) 'I was scared about two things' 'one: what will happen if my hostel doesn't change' 'Two: what will happen until my hostel doesn't change'
Boy 1: they bash you with a rod!
Boy 28: they make you pee on a electric device.
Boy 56: they make you strip and sit on a beer bottle.
-it was night time and seniors said every freshie to be present in the ground-
?? : come here. (?? Called 2 boys and said them to do a couple dance )
?? : yah do you think it's funny come here ( ?? Called Tae and said) what is your name.
Tae: Kim Taehyung, Tae.
?? : hm Tae what about you do a pole dance.
Tae: what about the pole.
?? : you come here and be his pole (?? told a boy to be his pole)
Tae pov: 'I was wondering that when will this dancing would stop and the bashing would begin'
?? : (rolled his eyes and came towards him and said) stop. Is this how you dance.
Tae: well I....
?? : move. I'll show you how to do it.
Tae pov: 'But the horrific ragging that i had imagined never happened.'
?? : music (saying that he started to dance)
Tae pov: 'These seniors weren't so cruel.... That they will beat up their juniors just because they are helpless.'
'All they wanted was some harmless fun' 'the one who just danced he was our loser no.1..... Dance machine Hobi'

❃.✮:▹End of flashback◃:✮.❃

Nurse: agustd-frowned-
Tae: abb it was one of his nickname. But we used to call him suga more than agustd
Wardboy: ohhh
Tae: yeah
Wardboy: continue...

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛Flashback♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Tae pov: 'he had a fixed front seat during hostels dance show nights.' And 'biggest bidder of hostels dance action was...' "Hobi hyung"

❃.✮:▹End of flashback◃:✮.❃

*Beep* *Beep*
Nurse: call the doctor (said to the wardboy)
Tae: nurse, what happened?
Nurse: His bp is fluctuating.
Tae: means..
Nurse: please wait outside. Doctor will monitor him. Please..
(Tae left from there then the doctor came inside and start monitoring him after sometime doctor came outside the icu seeing him tae&yn came towards him and asked)

Tae: hyung
Chan: he is okay. This happens when the patient tries to gain consciousness.
Yn: Thank God..
Chan: he has only regained consciousness. His condition hasn't improved. By the way who is agustd...
Tae: he was listening. Hyung can we..?
Chan: yeah yeah..
(After that they both came inside the icu and saw him awake)
Jk: hi
Tae: get well soon koo.. Everything will be fine.
Jk: appa...
Tae: yes.
Jk: is it true?
Tae: what, baby?
Jk: Losers? Hobi? Dance?
Tae: ofcourse, it is true. It is true right yn...
Yn: yeah, it's true.
Tae: it's all in here. (Said while showing the album)
(They both came Outside the icu to buy the medicines which was prescripted by Chan)
Tae: he is liking the story, but he isn't Beliving it.
Yn: he regained consciousness because of doctors treatment and not your story.
Tae: okay, then let the doctors and the medicines do their job. And let me do my job. Treating hours are theirs and visiting hours are mine. It will workout if suga hyung come here.
Yn: suga oppa? Here?
Tae: yeah...
Yn: do you even know where he is?
Tae: abb we have gotten so busy with our work... That we haven't even bothered to stay in touch with our friends. Anyway, he has to be somewhere. On Google, Facebook, Tinder..... But how will i find him? What was suga hyung's real name?
Jk: you should know, he was your friend.
Tae: no but everyone in the hostel would only call him suga. What was suga hyungs full name?

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ Flashback ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

( 3 boys were standing their while making fun of others and suddenly one man came towards them and asked)
?? : excuse me... Where can i find min yoongi? I'm his father...
Tae: min yoongi? Who is that?
Mr. Min: second year, business student, fair, tall and loves to make music.
Tae: suga.. Yeah, uncle room number 143.... 143..
Mr. Min: suga?
( present:- Tae: min yoongi, had I known then, I could've saved him.)

-in suga's room-

Mr. Min : so, this is what you study here? (Said while putting the magazine back in its place)
Suga: N-No papa, those belongs to my friends... (Mr.min Lightly Slapped him)
Mr. Min: right, friends? By the way why do they all call you dancing suga?
Suga: b-because I like music right that's why..
Mr. Min: hmm (meanwhile outside the room his friends were laughing hard)

❃.✮:▹End of flashback◃:✮.❃

______________

Tbc