chapter:4

•Tae searched about suga in goggle and find out his phone number and called him•

°In new York with suga°
Sugt: so that's the point I'm trying to make gentlemen. If you see the global trends, that's where the market is headed. That's why you guys need our experts...
P.A : excuse me sir... There is a call for you.
Suga: not now..
P.A : He said to tell you he is someone from hostel 4.
Suga: excuse me. (Excuse himself and came far from there)

~Otp~

Suga: Hello..
Tae: Am I speaking to min yoongi?
Jhope: yes.
Tae: suga hyung it's me Tae..
Suga: woah tae bear how are you?
Tae: we are fine hyung. How about you hyung..
Suga: I'm fine bear...
(After that tae said everything about how jk got into hospital and all after that they both talked for some more time and cut the call)
Suga: sara, (his PA) cancel all my meetings for the next week.
Sara: any problem sir.
Suga: I have to go to Korea.
(By next flight he came back to Korea and came to hospital)
°In hospital°
(Suga came inside the icu ward and said)
Suga: How are you brat... (Came and hugged tae) I never thought we would have had a reunion in this circumstances.. Im so sorry... How can such young kid can take such a big step? (Said while looking through the icu glass)
Tae: let's go (inside the room) hey koo, look who's here to meet you.
Jhope: guess who?? What would you like to learn Hiphop, ballet, modern, or latin....
Koo: suga uncle...
Suga : hmm you are very smart guy..... I was a year senior to your father..
I don't know why but he wanted to change his hostel....
♛┈⛧┈┈•༶Flashback༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
°At hostel change counter°
Tae: sir, what's the status of my hostel change request??
Mr. Sue : Everyone's details have been sent to other hostels. If you get selected, you can celebrate.
Tae: otherwise?
Mr. Sue: you'll have to live as it is now?
Suga: what happened kiddo still stuck in the waiting list?
Tae: No sir, i was...
Suga: what will you accomplish by changing your hostel? You will stay in a better room. You will get to eat better food. But what about sex?
Tae: what?
Suga:you didn't get it. Let me explain.
There are only two important things in engeenering life. (Sorry guys they are not in business college they are in engeenering college) brain and sex. There is a lot of greenery available for the brain here. But for sex, its a drought area. A dry spell. There are hardly any girls in engeenering colleges. The boy girl ratio of this place is 40:1. For a simple girl, there is a cut-throat competition. For modern girl, there is a bleed-to-death competition. It is quite tough.
Tae: and what about those who look like models?
Suga: you have a high expectations, huh? This is an engeenering college. Girls who look like models are like Hailey's comet? They show up once every 76 years. A model eh, No way! Hailey's comet. (Send while looking front) (Tae saw yn coming with her friends)
Tae pov: 'That was the first time I saw yn'.
Suga: Don't even think about her, bro.
Tae: Why?
Suga: look over there. (Said while pointing yn back where there were so many boys behind her ) (Whenever Tae tried to approach yn he always saw her being sassy around boys)
❃.✮:▹End of flashback◃:✮.❃
Suga: look over there
Tae: huh (he turned and saw a wardboy trying to flirt with yn
Suga: He is still in demand.
Chan: Alright, guys. Times up. Let him rest.
Suga: You take rest, kiddo. We will See you tomorrow.
(Saying that the 3 of them left from there and went to hospitals canteen to have dinner as it was already dinner time)
°At canteen°
• suga saw tae&yn both glancing at each other and said to Tae as yn went to buy their dinner•
Jhope: how it all happened Tae? You tried so hard to get her.. .. How could you let her go so easily? (Yn came back and sit with them) If hobi &jimin were also behind her then you would never even approach her right Tae.
Tae: hobi & jimin
Suga: should we call them too here?
Tae: You think they will come?
Suga: Even there dad will come!! Dad... You won't believe it suga what jimin's father requested me and hobi to do?? Tae do you remember...
Tae: yeah *chuckles*
♛┈⛧┈┈•༶Flashback༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Mr. Park: Are you guys seniors?
Jhope: yes
Mr. Park: He is my son jimin (said while pointing towards jimin who was standing behind Mr. Park)
Jhope: uncle, is he your son?
Mr. Park: he has taken after his mother!!
Jhope: ohh
Mr. Park: I have a request to make..
Suga: you don't worry uncle we won't rag anyone..
Mr. Park: but i want you to rag him.
Jimin: mummy.....
Mr. Park: you see that! He always say that mummy mummy.... He doesn't even wash his own clothes... He weeps while watching chick flicks. He has become a total mamma's boy. I want you to make a dude of him..
Jhope: Don't worry papa... You can go now we will take care of it..
Mr. Park: Thank you...
Jimin: papa.... (But his dad was already left from there)
Jhope: you come here.... (Said to jimin)
Introduce yourself.. What is your name? ARE THE DEAF STAND STRAIGHT!! WHAT'S YOUR NAME??
Jimin: Mummy.....
Sope: Mummy.... (Saying that they both started to Laugh hard)
---------------
Tae pov: 'This was our loser no.2' mummy A.K.A jimin.
---------------
❃.✮:▹End of flashback◃:✮.❃
Jimin: hey buddy... (Said to jk)
Jk: Hi
Jimin: Tae and I were batchmates.
Suga: hmm he didn't have an accent back then.
Jimin: come on I've been in u.s for past 20 years now. What do you expect now hyung..
Tae: you just wait jimin..
Acid will be here soon. He will help you to get rid of your accent.
Jimin: oh God! Acid is bad news...
♛┈⛧┈┈•༶Flashback༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Jhope: do you know any bad words/curse... (Jimin shook his head as yes) hmm give it to him (point towards suga)
Jimin: you dog? Sorry...
Jhope: is that a curse word?? Why don't you tell silly fellow and idiot too?
Jimin: silly fe- (jhope cut his words)
Jhope: shut it! We get bad stocks every year! What do you know then..
---------------
Tae: mummy(jimin) was naive but acid (hobi)was explosive bomb... 'A topper in school, wasn't going so well in engeenering college' 'The rage in him grew acidic' 'and thus he got the name acid' 'our loser no.3'
---------------
❃.✮:▹End of flashback◃:✮.❃

__________________