Long Nights

Orion pov:

*Sigh*Why do I always get the night shifts it is so so tiring and boring.Well im almost done so I hope I can atleast get a good recharge after this.When I was busy on the reports about Kaon and Iacon I heard someone coming but I chose to ignore it so I continued working.

??? pov:Orion!There you are why have you not answered any of my calls or texts!?

Huh?*I quickly turn around to see Alpha Trion.*Alpha Trion? I asked,what are you doing here im pretty sure I recall that I told you I would be working a night shift tonight.Did I not?If I did or did not what would you be doing here anyway?

Alpha Trion pov:I came here,because you did not tell me you were working a night shift and because I have the right to be here I am you sire(Father) and also I have important news for you,you have been assigned to a very important job you have to go to Kaon and collect info on the famous gladiator Megatronus and help him achieve peace for Iacon,Kaon and all the cities of Cybertron.You will be leaving tommorow morning so I suggest you leave and go start packing if your not done with your work I will explain it to Ultra Magnus as to why your work is not finished and or ready to be taken in.

Orion pov:What!Woah woah woah I cannot just leave my duties here and just decide to go to Kaon all of the sudden what about my friends everybody that needs me here and where will I stay once I arrive at Kaon what am I going to do it is not like I will just run into Megatronus he is famous as you stated how will I find him sure he is a dreamy,handsome and amazing gladiator,but everyone thinks that so even if I find him how am I going to get to speak alone to him about work he constantly gets mobbed by all his fans and the news,so as you can see this is all crazy for me to do and why did they assign me why not someone else like Skyfire?

Alpha Trion pov:Look Orion I know this all sound crazy but.....

Orion pov:IT IS CRAZY I MEAN LOOK AT THE FACTS!

Alpha Trion pov:As I was saying I know this all sound crazy,but we have found that you are the best suited for this job and you must do this me and the council are not giving you a choice,you will leave tommorow.Good bye son.*In thoughts*Did he say Megatronus was dreamy and handsome!?I will just leave it be*

Orion pov:*Sigh*Guess im going to Kaon and meeting my crush Megatronus.I do not feel comfortable with this im both exited and nervous,well I should leave and go pack like Alpha Trion said.I have got a long day ahead hopefully it will go good tommorow and I do not make a fool out of myself infront of Megatronus.*Leaves,goes to his apartment and falls deeply and peacefully into recharge*