The Invitation

Megatronus pov:When I awoke I realised that Orion was curled up in a ball lying in my arms.

I smiled,but sadly this moment had to end for I have business to attend to right now.

Now lets get you to my berth,because you clearly need some more rest.I kissed his forehead,stood up and made my way back to my house and sat Orion down on the berth and wrapped him up.

Quickly after that I left the room and found something unbelievable on my doorstep......

Orion pov:I woke up feeling still a little tired but I also felt rested I sitted upright and looked around only to find that I am in nonother then Megatronus's room.

I quickly stood up and went to the door I saw Megatronus there and quickly gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheekplates.

Megatronus pov:I opened what seemed to be an invitation and I red that it came from two very rich people Mr and Mrs.Pax.

I res that they invited me and a plus one(Orion)would come to a meeting/party to discuss important matters about the future of Cybertron.

I was about to put it down when I felt a light kiss on my cheekplates,I quickly turned around and saw that Orion was awake I quickly picked him up and gave him a loving goodmorning kiss too.

Morning my sweetspark did you sleep well?

Orion pov:Ofcourse I feel great,but when did you wake up did you not get enough sleep?

Megatronus pov:I slept fine love dont worry,now I have to show you something,but when a I said this Orion frowned,I told him I got an imvitation from Mr and Mrs.Pax.

They invited us to a party and neeting at their home,I thought Orion would be happy but turns out he was not he looked as if someone had just stabbed him in the back.

Those beautiful blue sparkling optics were now dull and sad.

Orion pov:What Megatronus just said broke my spark I dont want to go to those people ever again and that is exactly what I told Megatronus.I almost started to cry.

Megatronus pov:Orion why dont you want to go my love?

Orion pov:I could not just straight up tell him about everything I know of them and that their m...m....m......y Carrier and Sire(Mom and Dad)Can I.......

tell him.