♡★𝟬𝟬𝟭★♡

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

"Have you guys been having a feeling that Monoma seems...off?" Mina asked, leaning back in the kitchen chair. Denki thought for a moment before speaking.

"Yeah..when you mention it, he has been weird." Denki said, nodding in agreement. It was true, Monoma has been acting...strange. He doesn't spout out crap on the daily about their class anymore. He doesn't speak to nobody in their class anymore. It's as if he's gone silent.

"Hey, N/n!" Denki called out to Y/n. Y/n slowly turned to him. She let out a hum in response. "Do you know why Monoma stopped harassing us?" Denki asked with a raised brow.

Y/n looked away embarrassingly, she kinda felt bad to tell them the reason behind Monoma's strange behavior. "Oh—well.." she started, biting her lip softly. "I think i'm the one that caused it.." Y/n said, looking down.

"Whaaat?!" Mina exclaimed, now leaning over the couch where Y/n was sitting at. "No way! You couldn't have possibly made him shut up! What did you do?!" Mina asked, stifling in a laugh. Denki was also intrigued too, getting up close and personal to hear what Y/n had to say. Y/n was quiet at first but she sighed, knowing that they wouldn't stop bugging her about it unless she told them.

"On Monday, Monoma was being his usual self, y'know—being mean..?" Y/n said. Both Mina and Denki nodded their heads quickly. "And I—I had told him to be quiet. I didn't mean to make it sound mean—at least I don't think I did. But when I told him, he just shut off." Mina and Denki both laughed out loud, banging on the couch with their fists.

"Geez Y/n-Chan!" Denki said, still laughing. "Your a natural! So all you did was just tell the guy to be quiet and he did?! Man, if we knew that then we could've avoided him a long time ago!" Denki wiped away tears from his eyes and put a hand on Y/n's shoulder. "You are truly a angel sent from heaven, Y/n!" Y/n blushed a little bit and smiled. But her smile faltered.

"Thank you, Denki-kun..but I feel bad." Y/n said, looking away. "Why?! You gave us a blessing!" Mina whined softly, pulling her into a tight hug. Y/n put a warm hand on Mina's arm that was wrapped around her neck. "Yeah—but..now it's like he won't talk unless I tell him otherwise..doesn't that seem a little bit controlling in a way?" Y/n asked. She knew how he would get when he talked down on their class, she was fully aware. She heard, she seen it, and most of all—she dealt with it to. Y/n's eyes widened slightly.

"In fact—he—he never bad mouthed me at all!" Y/n exclaimed. Mina and Denki's eyes winfred at what she said. "Y'know..he would compliment me! Remember last week? He said that a had a pretty face! During the sports festival he cheered me on! A few weeks ago during lunch he said that he felt bad for me being in class 1-A!" Y/n spouted. The more she told them about all those occasions—the more Mina and Denki started to think and realize that...

Monoma may have a crush on Y/n.

No wonder Monoma stopped talking when she told him too.

"Uhh..Y/n..." Mina said softly. Y/n looked over at her with her brow raised slightly.

"I think Monoma has a crush on you..."