2. Weed

FABIO was selling drugs in the bathroom sliding them under the door while the kids were sliding the money also

FABIO was selling drugs in the bathroom sliding them under the door while the kids were sliding the money also. Fabio was waiting for more boys to come since all the guys knew what he does by now. Fabio heard hard knocks on the bathroom door with a voice coming after it "Hey, you got to open this fucking door"

To say the least Fabio was beyond scared, he knew it wasn't a teacher but one of his bully's. He took a deep breath and unlocked the door and began opening it when Brando pushed it open grabbing Fabio by the collar "Who do you think you are, a gangster passing shit under the door?"

Fabio calmed down knowing Brando wouldn't actually fight him because his dad would kill him if he got suspended "What do you want from me?"

Brando let go of Fabio's shirt and took out his money holding out in front of Fabio

"Don't you have your own?" Fabio questions not daring to look into Brando's eyes

"I stopped dealing" Brando states staring at Fabio "hey, they're not fake! Do you want them or not?" Fabio took out the drug and handed it to Brando as Brando handed him the money.

"Thanks" Fabio says still not making eye contact

Brando just smiled and chuckled "Thanks, my ass" then he walked out the boys bathroom.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

Desma and Ludo walked over to Chiara who was on her phone siting on the bleachers. Desma sat on Chiara's right while Ludo sat on her left grabbing Chiara's phone reading the text messages.

"hey, who's this?" Ludo asks still reading the messages before looking at Chiara "who's she? do we have to dissolve her in acid?"

"his ex" Chiara states as Ludo handed Desma, Chiara's phone to read which she gladly did.

"Ouch. How did it go yesterday? did you do it?" Chiara shook her head no "why not?" Ludo asks

"I don't know, I didn't feel like doing it there" Chiara shakes her head then places her hand on Ludo's leg "Ludo, I spoke to they guy. He Know's Saverio's dead"

"that's why he didn't pay me" Ludo says looking away from Chiara and at the kids playing on the feild.

Desma did not feel like she should be there with them even though they are her friends, it's just they're talking about things that has nothing to do with her since she doesn't fuck random guys go get money. All she did was sell drugs here and there.

"I'm gonna go find Camilla, see you guys later" Desma smiles at her friends then turned on her heels and walked inside the school.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

It was now after school and Brando was laying on his bed on his laptop looking at pictures he took of Ludovica, Chiara and some of Desma. He just wanted to find out more about the business Ludo and Chiara was in. We'll mostly go see if Desma was apart of it.

"Brando, come to the table dinners ready" Brando's mom calls out so he closed his laptop and made his way downstairs.

"Promise me you'll look out for your sister, k?" Brando's dad says which Brando just nodded and hummed and started eating.

"You going out again?" His mom says with a judge mental look on her face which didn't go unnoticed by anyone.

"Yep" Brando states not caring what his mom thinks of him.

"Will you leave the boy alone? Why do you need to bother him for having a life? He might finally bring a girl home one of these days, it'll be a welcome change from always hanging around from... what's his name?" His dad asks which Brando didn't respond "whatever" his dad says going back to eating.

Brando looked back at his dad "im taking your car, if you don't mind"

"So what else is new" His dad sighs as Brando got up from his seat to leave.

Truth be told Brando is only a douche because of his household and the way he's treated especially by his mom. Brando is even tired of being a douche.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

Brando had been ditched by Niccolò which made his night even  worse so he texted Fabio asking him for weed.

Messages

Brando
Yo, i Need weed

Fabio
Ran out, Desma has some

Brando
Whatever, what's her number

Fabio
846-637-4709
Seen at 10:23

Messages

Brando
Yo, Fabio said you have
weed can I get some?

Desma
Who, the fuck are you?

Brando
It's me Brando.
Can I get some or not?

Desma
Sure wtv, come to my house I'll be outside

Brando
Okay
Seen at 10:25

Real life

Desma was now waiting outside for Brando. She had no clue how he got her number but she just guessed Fabio gave it to him so she shrugged it off.

Brando then pulled up stepping out the car walking over to Desma.

"Couldn't till tomorrow?" Desma asks since its literally 10pm.

"No, i Need it now" Brando says which Desma just nodded at his words.

"How much did you bring?" Desma asks

"50" Brando states which Desma nodded and slowly took the bag of weed out her pocket stuffing it in her hands Brando doing the same with the money.  Desma got closer to Brando as he looked around then they exchanged the money and drug.

Before Desma could step back she felt Brando's lips on hers which made her shocked to say the least.

He pulled back to make sure it was fine which Desma just nodded and Brando placed his hand on her neck to bring her in closer and kissed her again. This time Desma kissed back.  And it became a make-out.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡