6. Crushed

DESMA had woken up for school and was excited because she was finally gonna talk to Brando

         DESMA had woken up for school and was excited because she was finally gonna talk to Brando. But that all changed when she walked into school and was walking to her locker when she saw Chiara and Brando holding hands.

Brando had a smile on his face and so did Chiara. She stared at them as they stopped in front of Chiara's classroom and kissed. Desma's heart broke she felt as if it shattered into a million pieces.

She had tears in her eyes ready to come streaming down her face but she tried to hold it in as she walked over to Camilla, Niccolò and Virgina. "Do you guys know they started dating?" Desma's voice cracking since she was trying not to cry.

"Nope, this is a Suprise to me" Niccolò says looking at Brando and Chiara hugging.

"look Desma, I know you and Brando had a thing so I'm sorry that your best friend decided to become a slut and get with her best friends crush." Camilla says hugging Desma. The Vega girl would've defended Chiara but there was no way she could now. She's dating the boy Desma loves. and she knew it. 

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

Desma hadn't went to school that whole week once she found out Brando and Chiara were dating. But as she looked at Brando's story she wanted to kill herself for letting herself love him. It was Brando kissing Chiara's neck and them cuddling. She threw her phone across the room and cried herself to sleep.

Desma had woken up at 8:21pm because her phone started ringing.

"What do you want Cami?"

"Do you wanna get drunk with me and Niccolò and other people?"

"Maybe, who's there?"

"Me, Niccolò, Bryain, Brando-"

"No"

"What why"

"Brando is there, bye" Desma didn't even let Camilla talk before she hung up the phone and went back on her bed and tried to go back to sleep but couldn't, so she just went on her phone.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

Desma had woken up for school but she didn't want to go, she didn't want to see their faces but her mom made her go since she didn't go all last week. She put her school uniform on, fixed her hair and did her makeup. She looked at herself in her vanity mirror and did not like what she saw, her eyes were red and she looked dead since she hadn't ate all last week. Well she only ate chips on Wednesday but that's it.

She pulled out the shoe box with her drugs and took out cocaine. lots of it and placed the shoe box right under her bed and made her way back to her vanity and started snorting it.  She cleaned herself up and walked out her house and made her way to school. hell.

She got out her car getting a few stares since she was gone all last week and now she looks dead, with bright red eyes. She stuck her middle finger at the people looking at her and walked into school.

As soon as she walked in she was met with Camilla "are you okay? you didn't answer my texts or calls, and you didn't come to school all last week. Plus you have red eyes and look dead but hot. like a hot dead cheerleader"

Desma laughed at Camilla's statement "I'm fine seriously, but I think I want a distraction. There's this guy Drew and he is so fine, he slid up into my dms and I think I wanna start talking to him"

"omg, yes, show me a picture of him" Camilla says very excitedly as both girls were leaning on a wall.

"Ok, this is him" Desma smiles as she showed Camilla

"Holy shit, go for him he's so fine wtf" Camilla says making Desma laugh.

"Ok, I will but we should probably start heading to our classroom." Desma says walking away but instead of walking around a wall she walked right into it which made her laugh and Camilla laugh.

"did you see that?"  Desma laughs pointing at the wall

"yes, I did. are you high" Camilla asks leading Desma the right way

"Maybe" Desma says chuckling.

Camilla just shook her head trying to laugh remembering Desma walking straight into a wall. Desma on the other hand was nonstop laughing pointing out every little thing. She didn't even notice Camilla was making them walk past Brando, Chiara and his friends until Desma heard Chiara's voice.

"Oh my god is she okay?" Chiara asks holding Desma's arm to help Camilla hold her up

"I don't know, but she's very high" Camilla admits

"Do you know what she took?" Niccolò speaks up walking over to Desma holding her up so Chiara and Camilla can let go.

"nope, all she told me was that she's talking to a guy that's it" Camilla sighs

"Desma, look at me what did you take?" Brando asks placing both hands on her face which got a few stares from student's walking by or watching this happen.

"Oh my god, you're the guy who I was messing around with and got with my best friend" Desma says still laughing "I hate you for that by the way. and I took this white power that starts with a c I took a lot" the curly brunette laughs "I could not come to school and look at you two I needed to be high" Desma admits but she wasn't sad she was still happy and laughing.

"Okay, someone needs to stay with her outside at the park she cannot go into classes like this" Niccolò says.

"Ill stay with her" Brando says very fast

"Nope, I want Camilla go hang out with your girlfriend" Desma says sending Brando a quick Smile as Camilla grabbed Desma and they made their way out the school.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡