Chapter 147

At the end of the first day of exams, martial law was lifted around the school.

Xiao Zhou walked in front, and Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang followed behind.

Shan Liang's face was obviously a little pale, and his palms were sweating constantly.

He secretly tugged on Gu Jiarui's sleeve: "Hey, why did President Gu suddenly want to see me, did you tell him about our foundation?"

"How is it possible," Gu Jiarui blinked, secretly pinching Shan Liang's fingers, "I haven't told them these things.

"So how about him" "

My dad, if you want to know, he can find out." Gu Jiarui snorted.

The Adam's apple of the single beam rolled, and the feeling of tension in his heart lingered.

That is Gu Jiarui's father, the president of the Gu Group.

Such a powerful man can't help but make people feel a little afraid of him.

Gu Jiarui felt Shan Liang's nervousness, smiled, and secretly attached to his ear and said: "Don't be afraid, my father is really not fierce at all except in the company." Besides, he's just here to deliver food, and you're my wife, and I'm covering you, huh? 

Shan Liang glared at him.

At this time, it is still cool.

It's really worth fighting.

Xiao Zhou walked and came to another parking lot of the school, and said with a smile: "Young Master, Young Master Shan Liang, please." 

Shan Liang looked up and saw a black stretched car stopped in front of him.

He clenched his palms, took a deep breath, and followed Gu Jiarui onto the extended car.

The lights in the car are very bright, and the decorations look very expensive. On the long soft sofa inside the car sat a middle-aged man. The man looked handsome and mature. He was holding a tablet, frowning at the data displayed on it.

Gu Jiarui naturally got into the car, saw this man, and said with a smile: "Dad." Gu Jiarui's father, Gu Feng, withdrew his gaze and looked at Gu Jiarui, with an imperceptible smile at the corner of his lips: "After two exams?" 

Come, sit down.

Gu Jiarui took the single beam and sat down on the soft sofa opposite Gu Feng.

Shan Liang sat down with a somewhat restrained attitude.

Gu Feng didn't care about this, he simply smiled, let Xiao Zhou take several food boxes, open them one by one, the fragrance wafted up inside the car, hooking people: "Come, you see, this is all made for you by your father, your favorite food."

Gu Jiarui took the chopsticks and said with a smile: "It's still my father who hurts me the most."

Gu Feng looked at Gu Jiarui's appearance, shook his head, shifted his gaze and saw Shan Liang's restrained expression, and smiled gently: "Shan Liang, you also eat together." 

After taking two exams, you are all hungry."

Shan Liang took the rice and chopsticks and nodded: "Thank you Mr. Gu." Hearing this polite and unfamiliar title, Gu Feng raised his eyebrows, but did not say anything.

He turned to Gu Jiarui and asked, "How did you do in the test?" 

"It's still done," Gu Jiarui ate happily and replied casually, "It is estimated that he can go to Tsinghua."

Gu Feng suddenly didn't know whether to be angry or laugh.

This kid has been so unforgiving since he was a child.

Shan Liang held the chopsticks, listening to the ridicule of the father and son, his mood slowly relaxed, and he also ate the meal bite by bite.

"Take a good exam, the college entrance examination results are useful," Gu Feng glanced at his watch, and said in a deep voice, "You don't have to worry about going abroad for the time being, someone on my side will follow up and deal with it, you can just take the exam with peace of mind."

Gu Jiarui's chopsticks paused and snorted softly, as if answering.

Gu Feng's gaze shifted to Shan Liang's face. He looked at the boy's handsome face, moved a little cautiously, and immediately smiled: "Shan Liang, your study is very good, steady, you shouldn't worry." 

As soon as Shan Liang raised his head, he found that Gu Feng's sharp eyes were looking at him, and his hand suddenly tightened, and he nodded: "Thank you President Gu for your encouragement."

"Don't be so polite," Gu Feng waved his hand, "I'm not that fierce, there is still Jia Rui here to protect you." But I heard, he boy, baby you are very baby. 

Shan Liang's face was embarrassed: "President Gu, the two of us" "No need to explain it to me," Gu Feng shook his head and said with a slight smile, "I know everything about you clearly." 

I am looking for the two of you to come over today, just to let you have a good meal, you are the absolute protagonists of these days, I can't let you two be unstable. Besides, I have no objection to you, you don't need to panic. Here, try this.

Saying that, Gu Feng put a marinated chicken leg into the bowl of the single beam.

Shan Liang saw Gu Feng's kind action, thinking of what he had just said, and did not object to himself and Gu Jiarui

His heart suddenly banged twice like a drum.