Chapter 149

Shan Liang took his luggage and walked in through the door of the orphanage.

The air is filled with the summer heat and the rich aroma of trees, and the ears are filled with the noise of cicadas and ghosts.

Shan Liang put his luggage in his small room and sat in this small room for a while.

Graduated.

But my heart is not as relieved and happy as I imagined.

Shan Liang shook his head helplessly to himself, walked out of the room, and walked all the way to Grandma Pan's room.

Grandma Pan's condition gradually improved, but she still needed to stay in bed.

Shan Liang pushed open the door and sat down on the edge of her bed: "Grandma? Grandma

Pan opened her eyes: "Xiao Liang Liang, are you back?"

"Grandma, I finished the exam, I graduated." Shan Liang said with a chuckle.

A smile appeared on Grandma Pan's old face, and then nodded slightly: "Good boy, grandma congratulates you heartily."

"Grandma, I will work hard," Shan Liang's eyes lit up, "I will definitely be able to rely on you." Grandma

Pan nodded with some satisfaction, and then her hand suddenly touched under the pillow and secretly handed something towards Shan Liang.

Shan Liang looked down and saw Grandma Pan holding a red envelope in the palm of her hand.

"This is..."

"Grandma saved the big red envelope for you," Grandma Pan smiled with a tight wrinkle at the corners of her eyes,

"For so many years, the children in our orphanage have had a hard time."

In the future, you have to go to college, but you can't suffer yourself, grandma is useless, there is not much you can do, grandma only has so much money" Shan Liang's nose soured: "

Grandma, you take it." I can earn money by working part-time myself, you still have to buy medicine, buy" 

"Take it and hold it, if you don't take it, grandma will fall asleep and dream without peace of mind." Grandma Pan's face showed a hint of anxiety.

Shan Liang pushed and pushed with his grandmother for a while, and finally he couldn't resist Grandma Pan's insistence, and accepted the red envelope with a shameful face.

Grandma Pan coughed for a while, and her eyes were a little wandering: "Also, Xiaoliang Liang, you have to remember that our orphanage can survive to this day, thanks to Gu's support forus." 

If you have the opportunity, you solemnly thank President Gu and Young Master Gu on my behalf, thank them for saving so many children so that they will not freeze to death on the street. 

Shan Liang's eyes were already red: "Grandma, I will."

"Grandma is so tired, I want to sleep for a while, so I won't talk to you," Grandma Pan closed her eyes and breathed shallowly, "Xiao Liang Liang, Grandma watched you grow up, seeing that you are so good, Grandma is very satisfied." 

Shan Liang nodded tremblingly, wanting to speak, but Grandma Pan had slowly sunk into sleep, and he didn't open his mouth.

He tiptoed out of the room and closed the door for his grandmother.

He went back to his room, and wanted to rest for a while, but he received a call from Gu Jiarui, saying that he had driven the car to the door of the orphanage, and asked him to quickly change his clothes and go to the teacher appreciation banquet.

Shan Liang hung up the phone, changed into white short-sleeved and washed white jeans, and hurried to the door of the orphanage.

At the entrance of the orphanage, Gu Jiarui was leaning next to a white sports car, his handsome face was immersed in the breeze, and his eyes were shining even brighter when he looked at the single beam.

"It came so fast." Shan Liang stepped forward.

Gu Jiarui grabbed the person in front of him, looked him up and down, and then pinched Shan Liang's face: "It's not important to pick up my baby, come, get in the car." 

Shan Liang nodded and followed Gu Jiarui into the sports car.

The driver drove them to the site of the Xie Shi banquet, a newly opened local hotel.

The scheduled time has not yet arrived, but there are already many students sitting in the box. One by one, they were very excited, and some of them looked frustrated because they felt that they did not perform well in the exam.

Gu Jiarui took the single beam, and the two of them sat down on the seat together.

Not long after, this kid Wu Daqi, wearing a cap, wearing small short sleeves, ran into the box with excitement, saw the single beam at first sight, and then came to the side of the single beam: "Single beam and single beam." 

Shan Liang chuckled: "What for?"

"I went back and looked in the post bar and found that there were already a lot of people who were right about the answer. Do you know? I, me, me, me, my math choice, and the last few big questions are all correct! 

Shan Liang touched a fist with him: "Congratulations." 

Soon, the point of the dinner party arrived. Teacher Guan Yun and several classroom teachers arrived in the anticipation of the students, and sat happily among the students, completely without a serious feeling, and they were all dramatic.

Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui toasted Guan Yun several glasses of wine together, secretly thanking her for not beating Mandarin ducks, but guiding them with kindness.

After toasting, Shan Liang sat back in his seat and glanced around.

Wu Daqi Xu was because his luck was too good this time, he was too right, and he was extremely happy, and the little thing was like a buffalo, yellow and red gurgling into his stomach, and even planned to blow the bottle under the coaxing of the surrounding classmates.

And Xu Yuntian, who was sitting not far away, looked extremely ugly, Xu was in a bad mood because of his poor performance in the exam, and he was also drinking glass by cup, trying to numb his unhappiness in his heart.