Bonus Episode

The past 6 months of your married life had been nothing short of a rollercoaster ride, with its fair share of ups and downs. You and Jimin had always been a team, both at home and at work, but there were times when the lines between your personal and professional lives blurred, leaving you feeling disoriented. Today was one of those days.

The executive boardroom was hushed as you presented your proposal. You took a deep breath and began your presentation, your voice ringing out with conviction

"I believe that if we implement this new marketing strategy, we'll see an increase in sales and revenue." The silence in the room was deafening, and you could feel everyone's eyes on you.

However, your hopes were dashed as Jimin, with his furrowed brows, expressed his dissent, "I understand your perspective, Y/N, but I have to disagree. I think this is too risky."

You felt a wave of frustration wash over you, but you refused to let it show. "I understand the risks but the market is changing and we have to keep up with it. We can't keep relying on the same old strategies."

As you took a deep breath, frustration bubbled inside you like a boiling cauldron. " but we can't just keep playing it safe all the time. We need to take risks to see real growth and success."

But Jimin's face was like stone, unmoving and unyielding. "Y/N, I need you to understand that as the owner of this company, I have to make smart decisions. I can't let my emotions cloud my judgment."

As you sat across from Jimin, the chilly air from the air conditioning sent shivers down your spine. You nervously tapped your foot on the cold, hard floor, waiting for Jimin to respond. When he finally leaned back in his chair, the creaking sound of the wood echoed in the silent room, "I am listening, Y/N. But I just don't think this is the right move for us right now. It's too risky."

The tension in the room was palpable, and the other executives shifted uncomfortably in their seats. You took a deep breath before speaking, trying to hide the disappointment in your voice as you uttered the words, "Okay, I revise it then." Your jaw clenched tightly

The pressure to succeed weighed heavily on your shoulders, and you knew that there were those who were eagerly waiting for you to make mistakes.

You know his words are logical and rational. But beneath the surface, a sense of hurt lingers within you. You can feel it in the pit of your stomach, a dull ache that won't quite go away. Despite the fact that working with Jimin has been an incredible experience, the lines between your personal and professional lives seem to blur more and more each day.

It's almost as if you're living in two worlds at once, never quite able to fully immerse yourself in either. The frustration is palpable, hanging heavy in the air like a thick fog that refuses to lift.

The meeting is dismissed with everyone's input and a few decisions are made. Afterward you return to your office while Jimin remains in the boardroom. Your phone buzzes with a gentle vibration, pulling your attention away from the task at hand. Glancing at the bright screen, you see a message from Jimin:

'Let's step out for lunch'.

You frown at the screen before typing back, 'I'm not in the mood right now.'

The phone rings and you pick it up, recognizing Jimin's number. As you answer, his voice floods your ears, smooth and warm. "Still pouting?" he asks with a playful lilt, making you imagine him flashing a mischievous grin.

You roll your eyes, "I'm not pouting, Jimin. I just don't feel like going out to lunch right now." You can hear the annoyance in your own voice, but you can't help it. "Oh, come on," he says, his tone teasing. "Don't be such a grump. Let's go grab some food and get out of this stuffy boardroom for a bit."