Chapter 8

Taehyung pov.
I am in my House. I am ready to go for my work. After all I am bodyguard.  I have to go and protect y/n at any cost. Suddenly Jungkook came in. I call him taemin. But jisoo tell I call him jungkook. Because  if someone know about taemin they try to hurt him. So I call him jungkook for now. Now I protect both of them y/n and temin.Suddenly door bell ringing. Jungkook came.
Jk: Hyung you wait. I will see.
Tae: Be careful.
Jk: Don't worry hyung.
Jungkook go near the door and open and he see y/n standing there.
Y/n: Hello jungkook. How are you?
Jk: I am good. What are you doing here?
Y/n: Can I come in?
Tae: Jungkook. who is coming?
I saw y/n is coming. I am so much shoked to see him.
Tae: Y/n, Why are you here?
Y/n: What do you mean? Can I don't come here? (Making a sad face)
Tae: I don't say that. Don't make a sad face. I told you because it's dangerous. Someone try to hurt you. And uncle appoint me as your bodyguard.
Y/n: Yes, I know. But I want to meet you and jungkook too. That's mean I came here to meet you.
Jk: But you doing wrong y/n.
Y/n: Jungkook, Now you don't start. You are scolded me now.
Jk: You deserve this.
Jisoo pov.
I am so happy today. I found my little brother. So I happily go to the company. Suddenly eunwoo come to me.
Eunwoo: Miss.Kim, What happened? You are looking so happy today.
Jisoo: Yes sir. I am so happy today.
Eunwoo: Can I know why?
Jisoo: Actually I found my little brother. 
Eunwoo: Really. That a very good news. Btw jisoo what's your answer?
Jisoo: Sir, I told you so many time. I can't accept your proposal.
Eunwoo: Jisoo,  Why you don't understand me. I love you so much jisoo. Please jisoo I really love you.
Jisoo:Eunwoo I told you thousand time. I don't accept you. I give you respect because you are my boss.
Eunwoo: Jisoo please.
Jisoo: Enough eunwoo. Now don't disturb me please.
After that Eunwoo get out my cabin. And I see he will so much sad. I know he is so much hurt by my word but I can't say yes. If I say yes he will be danger too. Because the murderer of my parents try to kill us. If he know about eunwoo he will try to kill him too. I am sorry eunwoo.
Y/n pov.
I fill bored. Because they do there work silently. Jungkook is doing his study and taehyung is talking with my dad about my arrival.
Y/n: Jungkook can you stop studying. I bored.
Tae: Stop disturb my brother y/n.
Y/n: Oh really I disturb him.  Fine then I am going home back.
I came out there apartment.  Taehyung is calling me but I am so angry on him. Then suddenly some one try to shoot me. Taehyung come and save me. Suddenly that man now shoot taehyung and he got hurt. And I screamed but I see he stand so perfectly. I see the bullet is falling in floor. That's mean taehyung catch the bullet but how. Oh, I forget that taehyung is not a ordinary boy. He have a strange power. The shooter shocked. Now taehyung so fast run to him and catch him.
Shooter: How can you run fast.
Tae: I can do so many thing. And now tell me who send you? 
Y/n: You??  I will kill you how can you try to kill me.
Tae: You know him.
Y/n: Of course. He is my fathers rivals son.
Taehyung punch that man and he knockout. And handover the man to the police. I am now safe. Appa come and thanked taehyung. That i think if appa know taehyung is wunhoo uncle son he will so much happy.
Tae: I hope you all right.
Y/n: Yes. Thank you taehyung.
I had to tell him about his father secret project. And today i told him. Yes if i don't tell he will never going to be know about his dad dead reason.I tell him.

Sorry guys.
For late update. Actually my exam in next month. So I have so busy with my study. But I promise if I have any free time I will try update the next part.
Okay. Till then take care
I love you my readers
💓❤