Chapter 15

Taehyung pov.

Who the hell she? She is not Y/n. What she want?

Tae: Who are you? You are not Y/n.
Jk: Yes she don't talk like that.
???: Oh!! Thank god you both understand I am not Y/n.Now I don't want to acting as a Y/n. So the question is who I am? Right. My name is Sarah. The daughter of Mr. Lee hunsoo and the sister of Lee Chan.
Tae: What?? That's mean you.......
Sarah: Yes you are right. My father and brother is rival of Y/n father and brother.
Jk: Are you kidnap her?
Sarah: Yes we are. But don't worry. My brother love Y/n. So he will take care of your little Y/n.
Tae: They are really human who is Hanging in the tree? I think they all are alive.
Sarah: Why you think that??
Tae: There body is still fresh. You try to show is the look like body is damaged. But this is looking  fake.
Sarah: Oh my god!!! I am impresse. You are smart. Hmm yes they all alive. Hey the act is over now come down from tree.
Jk: What do you want?
Sarah: We don't want anything from you. We want something from Mr. Cha.
Tae: Stop your bullshit. Tell me where is Y/n now?
Sarah: You think I will tell you. Who are you to her? Boyfriend or friend??
Jk: This is none of your business. 😡
Sarah: Why you angry? Btw your so much handsome. Can you be my Boyfriend? ( Smirking)
Jk: No. Never. I will never be boyfriend a bitch girl.
Tae: Now you know your limits. Tell me now where is she?
Sarah: I will never tell you. You insulted me. So, how can you think I will tell you where is she.
Tae: Fine. Don't tell us where is she. We will find her.
Sarah: Then go. I will  see how can you find your little girlfriend.

Y/n pov.

Where am I? Oh no someone kidnapped me. Oh my god. Taehyung, Jungkook where are you?
Someone tied me to a chair. But who? where am i My head hurts a lot. I clearly remember that after they both entered the cemetery, someone hit me on the head from behind but who?

??? : Welcome Cha Y/n.
Y/n: Who the hell are you?
??? : Baby girl. Don't curse me. You are looking so hot and sexy when you angry.
Y/n: You Fucking bastard.
??? : Shhhhh..... Don't. Aish I love you Y/n baby.
Y/n: I don't love you. You hear that.
??? : I want to have you.
Y/n: Ahhhh... Tell me who the hell are you? Tell me your name.
???: You are so much desperate to know my name. Don't worry I will tell you. My name is Lee Chan.
Y/n: What? You are Lee Chan. The rival of my brother.

Sorry everyone
I update so so so much late
Actually I don't have much time for that reason I can't update quickly.
And I have exam so I am busy

Sorry again
I love you my friends
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜