03

"Y/n how the hell do you sleep this long wake the fuck up." Tom its me with the pillow. "OW!?" I sit up and smack him. "Sorry im not a little 6 am tea and a book person!" I walk to the kitchen and make some coffee.

"Jeez i was just joking grumpy." He mumbles. "You wanna go?" I turn around. "No ma'am" he hold his hands up in defense. "So why did you wake me up?" I ask. "Tokio hotel is coming over to visit for 2 days!"

"And my band? Or just tokio hotel?" I ask, setting my coffee down. "Just tokio hotel."

"Nice so when are they getting here?"

"In an hour."

"AN HOUR?!" I quickly run to the bathroom to get ready. "Tom why didn't you wake me up sooner?" I poke my head out the door. "ARE YOU JOKING?" He throws his hands in the air.

"Ok im ready."

"Only took you forty minutes."

"Shut the hell up, tom." My eyes widen when theres a knock on the door. "Tom!" Bill gives tom a hug. "And y/nn" he gives me a high five. "Hey guys" I wave to gustav and georg. "I can't imagine how youve been putting up with sharing a room with tom." Georg says.

"It hasnt been that bad." I smile. "Yeah because she has a huge temper and likes to hit." He rolls his eyes. " i suggest you say that in German next time." I turn to him.

"Tom your nails. Were matching." Bill holds out his hands. Tom side eyes me. "Heads up guys you have a interview in 3 hours. Y/n goes too." Their manager says.

"Lets go out." Gustav says. "Sure." All of us say, walking out. "My car!" I yell, running to my car. "Every time bro." Tom rolls his eyes. Sure i only have a permit but ill be 16 soon anyways.

"Shot gun!" Bill runs to shotgun and quickly jumps in. "Hi y/n" he smiles. "I feel like were gonna be best friends." I smile at bill. Everyone else gets in and we head off.

"Ok so where to?" I ask. "I dunno." Tom shrugs. "Oh i know a place with really good sandwiches." I say. "Ha samwiches." Tom laughs. "You got a problem?" I raise a brow. "They fight like an old couple." Gustav says.

"Anyways yeah sandwiches sound good." Georg says. "Alrighty then lets go."

"The ride here was insane." Georg sighs. "What do you mean? Y/n's driving is fun asf." Tom says. "She goes to fast!" Gustav says. The twins and i shrug and walk in.

"Hello welcome in would you like a table or booth?" The lady at the front asks. "Uh booth please." I say. "Ok right this way." We follow her to the booth. Tom and i sit on one side while Gustav, Georg, and Bill sit on the other.

"Hey my name is cece ill be your waiter today." A girl maybe 16 or 17 walks up to us. "What drinks can i get ya?" She asks. "Ill have a water." I say. The whole time she was taking our orders she was staring at Tom and somewhat flirting with him.

"Tom are you just gonna let that girl flirt with you right in front of your 'girlfriend'?" Bill asks as we all turn to Tom. "Oh shit." He says, realizing.

After we eat cece brings the bill along with a little sticky note on the side. "What's it say?" I ask as Tom reads it. "Its her number" he says. He writes on the sticky note before setting his card down and waiting for her to come back.

When she comes back she picks up the note and her smile drops when she reads it. She look at me and Tom wraps his arm around my waist. "Whatever." She walks away. "Jeez what did you write?" Bill asks.

"Just that y/n is my girlfriend." He smirks. "Ok we should get going to the interview now."georg says. "Yeah lets go." I grab my keys and we walk out.

"What took you guys so long?" Jost says as we pull up. "Relax were on time." Tom says as we walk in. We wait backstage before they call us up.

Everyone starts cheering as we walk on stage. "How are you guys?" The interviewer asks.

"Were good how are you?"

"Doing fine. So tell us, Tom. Whats going on between you and y/n?" He asks. "Well i mean what dies it seem like?" Tom holds my hand. "So you two are dating?" He raises a brow. "Yup." I smile.

——————-

"Bill you can drive." I hand him my keys. "Hey why not me?" Tom whines. "Because you probably drive like me and im trying to sleep on the way back. By the way i get third row."i wait for Bill to unlock the car.

"Gyatt." Tom says as i climb over the seat. "Shut the hell up." I say, laying down.

Toms pov:

After we got back to the room one thing led to another so now im sitting with y/n and the band. Y/n is high asf but everyone else is fine. "I think we should get going" Bill says. "Alright see you tomorrow. Bye." I wave to them as they walk out.

"Come on y/n lets get you to bed." I help her up and lead her to the bedroom. "No fabián i don't want to sleep with you." She tries to push my hand off of hers. "no quiero!" She tries to pull back. (I don't want to) "y/n im not fabián. Its Tom." She relaxes a bit and follows me to the room.

"Just get some sleep ok?" She lays down. "Stay here please." I lay down next to her and she hugs me. "Whos fabián?" I ask, breaking the silence. "My ex." She keeps her eyes closed. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask, playing with her hair.

"No." I can hear her soft snores as she drifts off