06

(Im so sorry its been so long so this ones kinda short js wanted to post something)

After i woke up i decided to make some breakfast for y/n and i. "Bro what the fuck happened." Y/n walks into the kitchen
"You dont wanna know." I continue cooking.

"No tell meeeee." She tugs on my arm. "You and tom were kissing each others faces off." Bill walks in.

Y/n's pov:
"Ew. And bill i thought you were leaving?" I hug him. "Im about to just wanted to say bye." He says, setting his bag down. "Bye bro love you." Tom hugs bill.

"Bye bill ill miss youuuu." I give him a super tight hug. "Ill miss you too." He laughs. "Heres your food." Tom says, handing me my plate. "Thank you bae." I smirk. "Ew dont call me that." He icks.

"I call all my friends that." I sit down, rolling my eyes. "Bill are you gonna eat?" Tom asks. "Nah ill find something at the airport bye." He walks out. "Damn biggums." I look at tom absolutely destroying his pancake. "Shut up fatty." He throws a tater tot at me.

"Damn." I start eating my food. "So what are we doing today?" Tom asks. "Were going to Starbucks first. Definitely. Do not argue." I point at him.

"And then i dont know just walk and see where we go." I shrug. "Sounds good to me." He gets up and puts his plate in the sink. "Alright get ready then well leave.

We shower, get dressed, watch a little tv the leave. "Ok where's Starbucks?" Tom asks, placing his hands on the wheel. "Just down there." I point. "Ok."

"Can i get a caramel ribbon crunch frappe with extra crunch please." I smile at the cashier. "Mhm and for him?" She looks at Tom. "A CakePop. Chocolate." He puts his hands in his pockets. "Alright heres your receipt. Have a nice day."

"Thank you." Tom and i sit down. "Tom tom. Look whos behind you." I tap his shoulder. He turns around to look at the guy that tried flirting with me at the hotel. "Oh hell no." Tom grabs the keys. "WAIT. i need my frappe." I go to the counter and pick up our order.

"Ok lets go." We jog out. "Bro did you see the way he was looking at us?" Tom asks. "Yeah hes creepy." I take a sip of my drink.

"Ok lets take a walk now." We get out the car and start walking. Some dude bumps in to me and just walks away. "Ow shit MY BOOB." I yell. "Damn you big baby." Tom laughs. "That really hurt." I side eye him. "Aww the little baby is hurt." He smirks.

"Hell fucking no." I push him. "Ooo we should do laser tag." Tom points at the building. "Ugh but the band just left we have to wait till were with a group so it'll be fun." I say in a duh tone.

"Whatever." Tom huffs. "Oh oh we should watch a movie." I point to the movie theater. "What movie?" Tom asks.  "Corpse bride!" I grab his hand and lead us in. "Two tickets for corpse bride please." I smile.

"Thats officially my new favorite movie." I say, walking out. "Eh it was mid." Tom shrugs. "Wow ok." I roll my eyes. "Lets get some ice cream." Tom says. "Ok."

We walk into the ice cream place, get our ice cream, and sit down. "Its so cold in here bro." I cross my arms. "Here take my jacket." Tom says, taking off his jacket. "No no its fine." I try to stop him.

"No really take the jacket." He shoves it towards me. I grab the jacket anf put it on. Jeez and i thought it was big on him. Its huge on me. "What?" I ask, noticing he's looking at me. "Nothing you just look good." He looks down, eating his ice cream.

"Tom." I tap his arm. "Yeah?" He looks up at me. "I know." I smile to myself. "Wowww ok." He laughs. "Ok ok let's finish and get back to the room." I say.

"Alright alright." He says, basically inhaling his ice cream. "Slow down your gonna get a-"

"OW SHIT BRAIN FREEZE." he interrupts, holding his head. "Yeah that." I point to his with my spoon.

"Ok lets go." I sigh