𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑

request for drugstorexprincess   idk if that tagged you but oh well

also i'm not sure how this works i'm just guessing so if i get it wrong sorry also it's not proof read so there might be some mistakes

Jordyn's POV

Today was my cheer championships, I have been training for so long for this and it's finally the day. My teammates and I were in our hotel room getting ready for the comp. I was so nervous what if I muck up, I could trip and mess everyone up. I would humiliate myself.

Im staring at myself in the bathroom mirror, I hear all my friends talking about the chomp. I brush my hair then tie my hair up in a tight ponytail then add my bow to the front of it. I ask one of my teammates to come in and tie a small braid in my hair so I have 1 braid and the rest is out. (idk if you get that but your hair is still in the ponytail it's just got a small braid in the ponytail) We walk out of the bathroom and i grab my cheer skirt and shirt. I walk back into the bathroom to get changed.

Once i'm finished getting changed I walk out of the bathroom then exit the hotel room, go in the elevator and sit inside the lobby room to wait for everyone else. Once i sit down i grab my phone out of my pocket and scroll through tiktok. After 10 minutes, I decide to text my boyfriend mason. 

mase❤️
____________________

hey mase

hey angel
are you excited for your competition?

yeah i guess i'm super nervous though🥲

i'm sorry i can't be there with you

it's okay i know your super busy in NYC

next time i see you we can go out for dinner to celebrate okay?
that sounds perfect

where are you right now?

i'm waiting in the lobby bc again i'm the first one ready🤦‍♀️

of course you are
well i've got to go i'll call you after your comp okay?
okay bye love you ❤️❤️

love you more 💕

___________________

I put my phone back in my pocket as i saw all of the girls walk out of the elevator. I walked up to them and started walking with them to the bus. We were gonna go get some food before we get to the arena, (idk what it's called) It took about 30 minutes until we made it to mcdonald's.

I hopped out of the bus and waited for Kay, she was my closest friend in the team, even though i was super close with all of them Kay with always be my closest. Kay and I walked in together and we sat at the biggest table they had available. "okay what does everyone want?" our coach asked. Everyone said their orders and I ordered a (what you want). Our coach went away to the line to order all of our food.

I was talking to kay about if we won which i hope we do, until the coach came back with our food. All of us grabbed everything we ordered and just sat and ate. "is mason coming?" kay asked. "no he's in NY" i said sadly. "aw i'm sorry." kay said trying to hide her smile. I looked at her confused as why she was trying to hide her smile. Does she know something i don't? I think to myself. While i'm in my thoughts our coach says we need to get back to the bus and start heading to the arena.