𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄

Imagine for masonzwife 🫶

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

______________________

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my youtube channel" I smile into the camera while filiming my into
"Today i'm going to be doing a challenge, but before I tell you what it is, I have a special guest here with me today!"
"Drum roll pleaseeeee" I say and start to hit the bed because i was sitting on it.
"The one and only, MASON THAMES" I yell and Mason jumps into the camera sitting right next to me.

"Okay so now that we have the special guest, I can finally tell you what we are going to do." I say to the camera
"Mason would you like to tell them?" I ask turning over to look at him while smiling.
"Sure why not." He says as he leans over out of the lens to grab the chapsticks.
"We are gonna to the chapstick challenge!" mason says and throws all the chapsticks on the bed.
"Okay so if you don't know how this challenge works, all you do is-" i start to say but then get cut off by Mason.
"Someone wears a blind fold and the other person picks one of these many flavours, then they put it on their lips and kiss the person that's blindfolded and they have to guess the flavour." he says smiling. I give him a look for cutting me off, and he said "well you wouldn't explain it right knowing you"

I put my hand over my chest and acted hurt, Mason then put his arms around me and starts fake apologising. I start to laugh then he does to.
"Okay mason get off, now let's get this started!" I say clapping my hands together. As i'm about to turn the camera off to skip to the next scene mason quickly pulls the 4s.

"okay so we are gonna do rock, paper, scissors to see who gets to pick who goes first." I say getting ready to verse mason.
"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS.. SHOOT." we both say. Mason chose rock, and I chose paper. I put my hand over his rock
"HAH I WON" I say and pass Mason his blindfold. I help him put it around his face and tie it up and the back. I bring all the chapstick flavours near me and look at each and every one of them.
"which one am i gonna pick..." I say
I pick up the cinnamon flavoured one and show the camera which one i chose. I pop open the top of the chapstick and guide it along my lips.

"Okay mason face me" i say and he turns his whole body towards me.
"Are you ready?" I ask him as he licks his lips and smiles. I lift his chin and close the gap between us, mason quickly grabs my waist pulling me closing and starts to lick my lips while still kissing me. I'm pretty sure all the chapstick flavour has been wiped off my lips now, but mason keeps kissing me. I pull away and he looks down thinking about the flavour while licking his lips.
"It's kinda got a sweet taste" he says looking back at me. I nod mentioning for him to keep going.

"come on mason hurry up and guess!" i say grabbing his hands.
"umm, cinnamon?" he asks unsure.
"YES" i yell. Mason takes his blindfold off and checks the flavour i was holding up.
"okay now your turn to wear the blind fold." he says passing it over to me.
"Okay" i grab the blindfold and put it over my head and tie it back.

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

__________________

Once y/n has put her blindfold on, I put my hand in front of her face and shake it to see if she can see it. My eyes scan through the flavours and I decided to go with a easy one watermelon. I pick the watermelon flavour up and show the camera. I then take the lid off and put it all over my lips.
"are you ready for this" I ask and grab her knees.
"born ready" she says and giggles. I smile at her cuteness and bring my lips down to hers. I close the gap between us and she immediately starts to try and lick my lips to taste the flavour.

2 seconds after I kiss her she immediately takes hers lips off mine. i frown and the short as kiss, she yells out "WATERMELON" i laugh and she rips off the blind fold putting her hands up above her head.
"yes i chose an easy one for you" I tell her. She smiles and gives me a peck on the lips.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

_______________________

After a few more rounds, I decide to to the outro.
"Okay guys that's it for today, I hope you enjoyed this challenge as much as I did." I say smiling into the camera.
"What was your favourite part?" I ask mason.
"Definitely kissing you" He says smirking at me. I blush and turn away from him and look back at the camera.
"Whatever, Anyways I hope you guys have a amazing rest of your day or night, byee" I say kissing goodbye to the camera
"bye guys" mason says and pulls up the 4s again. I quickly pull his hands down and shake my head.
"don't even" I say then turn off the camera.

𝐀/𝐍
i know this one's kinda short but I tried!
9