yes

Context: Elmo is feeling stressed from work, Barbie helps him relax and they cuddle <33.

"How tiring!" Elmo whines stretching his arms over his head, he had just gotten done with his leftover work that was piling up on his desk.

He felt exhausted from staying up so late. Feeling a headache coming up he pressed his red fur-covered fingers to his forehead.

Deciding that this is all the work he could handle he turns over to face the unknown.

"Remember kids, if you're ever feeling tired, just take a break!" He said before people around him started laughing and giggling at his childish behavior.

Elmo hung his head in embarrassment, he used to work in a child's entertainment show.

Elmo was startled when his phone ringed, it was his friend big bird!

Big bird had recently moved back in town after his hoes dumped him, crazy right???

"Heyyy shawty" big birds booming voice yells through Elmo's phone and burst his ear drums than he dies..

Jk Elmo greeted the big horny bird back and listen to the fuck bird rant about his hoes leaving him for the 20th time and how he needs his little red pookie wookie to come hang with him.

By hang Elmo thought hanging out, but nah he meant drinking. Getting wasted Elmo slouches in his chair drinking some random alcohol.

"Hey little red, meet Peppa, shes my new baby girl" the big chicken introduce the two before walking away with his new "hoes" that'll probably try and rob him like the last one.

Rolling his Elmo looks into the void again before stating "remember to stay away from drug addicts like him" and taking a sip of his beverage.

Thats when ding ding ding his girl is calling!!!

"Yolo"

"Ken- i mean Elmo, when are you coming home? The kids are waiting for you"

Kids?? Since when did you have kids?? Exploding Elmo runs to the toilet to take a massive dump (that was suggested by my keyboard).

Elmo levitates Back home to where his nagging lady is, he grabs her hair and starts singing Wrecking Ball while swinging her like one. When he was done Elmo did 5 summer salts to their room and laiding in bed before force Barbaras hands around him.

The end