57

I keep creating these because it's pissing me off how little content there is for Blue Lock :))))

Blue Lock with TikTok

Isagi: 472 followers

Posts awkward dancing videos with Bachira and his friends. Too many times have girls asked for him to make a Tiktok with them, and Isagi, trying to be nice, always agrees. Blew up once with 8 million views of him being oblivious to a girl thinking he was hot.

Bachira: 112k followers

Posts the MOST UNHINGED content. He goes absolutely feral and lives for the hate comments. Bachira bashes anyone and everyone for everything, and posts like every single second. He's the one that people comment "1 minute, fly high" under if he hasn't posted. Posted one super depressing cry sesh on there and everyone thought he was going to kill himself.

Chigiri: 1.2M followers

Posts reaction videos to people he hates. He was the FIRST one to hate That Vegan Teacher. He also posts really aggressive hair tutorials like. "A ton of you keep asking how I get my hair like this, so if you fucking open your eyes this is the conditioner I use..."

Kunigami: 120 followers

Kunigami posts workout videos and all of his comments are gym bros crushing on him and lewd bots thirsting. Unfortunately, Kunigami doesn't understand so he always replies to them.

Gagamaru: 8.8M followers

Gagamaru posts live footage of him strangling a bear. He also posts like wilderness tutorials and how to make a shiv out of basically nothing. He's the guy who everyone idolizes as a friendly, yet violent, Bear Grylls.

Rin: 4.5M followers

Lives just to hate on his opponents' accounts. He is the certified Wendy's Twitter of TikTok, in which he roasts everyone and anyone in the comments. However, he has no videos of his own because he doesn't want to give fangirls any more content than they already have.

Sae: 10M followers

No videos. No comments. People just tag him in things and pray that he sees it.

He always does, and he only ever responds to the ones that are hating on Rin.

Shidou: 2.3M followers

Forget Bachira, SHIDOU is the most unhinged. Takes videos with 4 views of random people and duets them just moaning. Also has the most sexually charged liked videos, which are available for everyone to see.

Nagi: 300k followers

Posts gaming videos online of just about everything, but about once a month deletes all of them because they're too "cringe". Nagi will spend HOURS scrolling through TikTok unless Reo makes him delete it (but he immediately gets it back in an hour or so).

Reo: 800k followers

Reo posts about his life and his goals. He's shared the story of his parents not wanting him to pursue soccer and his motivation, and he has the "Day 112 of practicing soccer until I make the U-20 team" kind of videos. Everyone in the comments loves him and believes in him, and if there are any haters, his fans will JUMP on them.