friends with benefits, 2

kie whistles, holding the joint in her hand out towards me. i take it. "i'm bored guys" kie says. "we're fishing" pope says. "well, it's boring" kie says. "i love fishing, but i have to agree with kie, this is boring" i say, taking a hit of the joint. "can you two stop whining? we'll drop you off if you really want and you can do something else" john b says. i look at kie. she nods. "yeah do that" i say. john b drops us off at the chateau, and him and pope drive away. once they're out of our sight me and kie walk up the dock. we stop outside of the chateau.

"so, uh what do you wanna do?" i say. "uhh, fuck?" she says. "yeah okay" i say, before pressing my lips to hers. she walks backwards up the porch steps, while keeping her lips pressed to mine.

we go inside and into the spare bedroom, keeping our lips touched the whole time. i kick the door closed behind me, and push kie gently against the wall, still kissing. i move to her neck, kissing roughly in every spot. she moans softly as i tug harder on her neck. that'll definitely leave a hickie. i pull back and lift my shirt over my head. kie does the same, leaving her  in just a bra. i slide my hands round her back and unbuckle it. she pulls it down her arms and throws it on the floor. i go back to her neck, but on the other side. i feel kie's hands undoing my pants. i move my lips down her body as she drops my pants to the floor. my lips get to her boobs. i kiss around them, until i get to her nipples. i'm now bending down slightly since i'm lower. i wrap my mouth around one nipple, swirling around it with my tongue. she moans and tilts her head back against the wall. my hands go to her waist, unzipping her shorts and dropping them to the floor, as my mouth moves to her other nipple. i pull her underwear down and they drop to her feet. i kiss back up her body until my face meets hers. i slide my hand down between her thighs, rubbing the inside of them. "please.." she quivers. "what do you want me to do?" i say with a mischievous grin. "touch me, suck me, fuck me, i don't care" she says. she's so needy. i take my finger to her entrance and push it inside of her. i watch her face as i move my finger around inside of her. "fuckkk" she moans. i take another finger, so that i'm now pushing two fingers inside of her. i bend them around inside of her, causing her to moan louder. "fuck! jj!" she shouts. "jay.. jj do that again" she moans. i do what she says, bending my fingers around inside of her. i lower my body, so that i'm sitting on the floor. "spread those legs for me kie" i say. she does, stepping wider as her back is still pressed against the wall. i get on my knees as i pull my fingers out of her. i lick them clean before lining my mouth up with her clit. i breathe on it slowly and she shivers. i move my tongue up, and push it inside of her. a sharp moan leaves her mouth. i move my tongue back and forth inside of her. "jj!" she screams. i move my tongue around faster, and it only takes her a few seconds to cum. a loud moan leaves her mouth and her legs shiver as her walls tighten around my tongue. then my mouth is full of her release. i stand up and she pushes me over to the bed. "you're so hot when you scream my name" i say. "bet i am" she whispers in my ear. "you trying to tease me carrera?" i say. she smirks. i grab her waist and flip us over so that i'm hovering over her. "maybe" she breathes out. "it's sexy" i whisper against her neck. she arches her back. "remember what i said, keep the back straight" i say. "kinda hard when you say things like that to me" she says. "just the truth" i say as i plunge my dick into her without any warning. a loud and sharp moan leaves her mouth. i stay still for a few seconds, letting her adjust before i start to move. she runs her hands up and down my abs as i pound into her. "fuck" i groan as i tip my head back, enjoying how tight she is around me. i put my lips to hers again, and we make out as i continue thrusting into her, until it's pretty much impossible for us to kiss from all the moans leaving our mouths. the knot in my stomach tightens and i know i'm about to come. "kie, are you close?" i say. "mhm" she mumbles. "come on kie, cum for me" i whisper in her ear. she arches her back and i use my hand to push her stomach down. i slide it down from her stomach to her clit, rubbing circles around it, hoping it'll make her cum. i hold my orgasm until i can't hold it any longer and i release inside of her. a few seconds later her walls tighten around me and her cum coats my dick. we ride out our highs before i drop down next to her, both of us panting and trying to catch our breathes. "fuck" i say. "i feel that good huh?" she teases. "mhm" i mumble as i start to steady my breathing. we lay for a few more minutes before putting our clothes back on and going to sit outside so john b doesn't know we just fucked in his spare room.