single and horny

kie's pov:

"this is such a bad idea" i giggle as i drag jj down the hallway.

"well, we have a good reason" he says as i open a bedroom door.

me and jj have both been single for months. it's shitty. and i'm so fucking horny it's unbelievable. and we're both a little tipsy from the alcohol from the party downstairs.

we both walk in the bedroom and i close it behind me, locking it. i turn around and jj presses his lips against mine almost instantly. as soon as they touch mine i melt into them. i expected them to be quite rough but they're actually soft and gentle.

i've kissed jj before, in like a game of spin the bottle or something but it's just been pecks. never like this. his tongue is in my mouth and our lips are moulding together. his hands are round my waist, closing the gap between us. this is crazy, he's only kissed me and my legs feel weak. i run my fingers through his messy blonde hair as we move towards the bed. his hands run down to the edge of my very short dress, squeezing the flesh that's hanging out of it. if anybody else did that to me i'd probably feel uncomfortable, but the fact that it's jj makes me like it. i've never done anything like this before with jj, but the way we're acting you'd think we've done it a thousand times.

i feel the bed against my legs and lower down onto it, pulling him with me. he hovers above me while we continue to make out. his hand slides down between our bodies, to the edge of my dress. he continues to move it up my inner thigh until he reaches my aching core. he pulls his head back to look at me as he pushes two fingers inside of me. my lips part and my eye close as i tip my head back against the pillow. his lips go to my neck, trailing marks down my skin as he continues to finger me. he curls his fingers over inside of me, brushing my g-spot, causing me to moan. i think he realises too because he does it again. the knot in my stomach tightens and i can feel myself getting close. i'm slightly embarrassed about how quick i am to cum, but in my defence i haven't done this is a while.

"gonna cum" i manage to warn him, but that just makes him move his fingers quicker, helping me reach my orgasm.

"fuck! fuck jj!" i cry as my walls tighten around his fingers and, a few seconds later, my release spills down his hand.

he immediately slows down, riding out my high before pulling his hand out of my dress and licking his fingers clean. i told myself if anyone ever did that i'd be sick but jj just made it hot.

he shuffles back, pulling his shirt over his head and undoing his jeans. i sit up and unzip my dress before pulling it over my head, leaving me fully naked. for a second i feel really exposed, but i look over and see jj also fully naked and i don't feel as bad. it feels weird though, seeing my best friend naked, but right now all i can think about is having him inside of me.

he positions himself above me, lining his boner up with my entrance. he looks at me and he pushes inside of me in one swift motion, making us both gasp. he stills for a few seconds, letting me adjust before starting to move, thrusting in and out of me. his lips go to the other side of my neck, repeating the same actions.

"fuck" he groans, his warm breathe against my skin as he continues to pound into me.

he puts one hand on my waist, pushing himself deeper inside of me. i let out a loud moan as i grip his bicep. his mouth trails down my collarbone, leaving more marks, and down to my boobs. he kisses around them until he gets to my nipple, wrapping his lips around it. my moans get increasingly louder as he continues his thrusts, stroking deep inside of me each time.

he moves his head back up, looking at me beneath him.

"i'm close" he says.

"nearly" i say.

he slides his hand down to my clit, quickly rubbing it, making the knot in my stomach tighten for a second time. my walls squeeze around him which sends him over the edge, moaning as his seed spills inside of me. a few seconds afterwards my release coats his dick, and he slows down, riding out his first and my second high. he pulls out of me, dropping next to me as we both pant to catch our breathes.

"that was-"

"incredible" he cuts me off.

"yeah" i breathe out.

maybe being single isn't so bad after all.