Prologue

PUBLISHED: 30 April 2023

Simpbur x reader

A university AU
(Please keep in mind I'm not a university student yet myself, so this is not an accurate reflection of the university life. I'm just too excited to start studying, so I thought: why not base a fanfiction on that? ((:)

NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE BASED ON THEIR IRL CONTENT CREATORS. Each character, including OC's, are based on a fictional version they've portrayed. Some may be based on their SMP characters, others on the songs Wilbur's written.)

NO SMUT

MC has no gender, and is written as an asexual panromantic character.

Mental health will be a very important theme in the story, but I can't promise I'll write that as perfectly as I'd like to, so please keep this in mind.

MC uses THEY/THEM and YOU/YOURS pronouns mostly.

MC has their own lore, created by me and my friend, but I expect that I'll mostly be writing out of the POV of Wilbur/Simpbur.

I have already written this in Word, so some things might seem off because they've been copied (and not everything wants to work the way I want to).

There is also a discord, if you'd like to join! It's for other fanfictions as well. You can find it here: discord.gg/RjFY7DsahT. If you want to make fanart of this story, you can send it in here. If you want to, you can also post fanart on twitter and tag me (IkeaVrouw)! (If the link doesn't work, please let me know.)

Last but not least, this story will have quite some dark content and whatnot and there will be mentions and/or descriptions of:

SELF HARM

(MENTIONS OF) SUICIDE

DEATH

OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOUR

TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS

And more.

I will attempt to put a trigger warning at the start of each chapter if it's needed, but I can't promise that I will be able to remember or to recognize when it's needed.

Now, let me start the prologue.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

-----------

Batman Yesterday at 23:12
Y'all it's time to stop playing roblox and go to sleep

Big nerd Yesterday at 23:49
not before I've beaten jared
which I did are you proud of me

Be gay Yesterday at 23:50
Don't act as though you did Y/N we literally played Ed Sheeran aesthetic cottagecore
I had a bomb

BusinessCat69 Yesterday at 23:50
stop mlowing up my ohone dsd wants me to sleep

Batman Yesterday at 23:51
Tommy why are you still online
I still don't understand why there's a literal child in our server to begin with
@Big nerd Why did you allow him in our church