Kingdom-Carolus

Carolus awoke in a quaint field. His head was aching and there was a sharp pain in his chest. He drew his attention to it. He saw that there was a bullet hole through his chest, it had the distinctive mark of a musket. Carolus paid no further attention to it and looked around a bit more.

 Carolus paid no further attention to it and looked around a bit more

The saturation nearly blinded him, yet he persisted. He looked onward and saw a distant tree with his trusty AK slung in it. He began walking towards the it. The soft grass rubbed against his Carolean long stockings as he walked. The floral scent of flowers filled the air. Eventually Carolus reached the tree. He took notes of a few key points he could climb up to get his AK back. He soon began his ascent.

The trees branches were rough, jagged, and rather sharp. Digging into the flesh of Carolus's hands and occasionally drawing blood. Carolus ignored it like the musket ball wound and continued his ascent. Eventually he made it close to the grasp of his Russian rifle. It was in the middle of a far branch. Carolus shook and shook the branch from its connection to the tree, hoping for it to fall to the ground below. After a few more aggressive shakes, he had done it. The rifle fell to the ground below, Carolus was a fucking dumbass and forgot to turn the safety off. When the rifle hit the ground, a single shot was sent out. It was probably the only noise heard for kilometers. Carolus was initially startled by the noise, making a slight jump and letting the noise linger as he stood in shock. When all was said and done, Carolus finally had himself a weapon to survive in this strange saturated place. He rapidly descended down the tree and rushed to the Kalashnikov, which was laid in the dirt underneath the tree. He inspected the rifle for any damage, to which he only found a few scrapes on her stamped metal. Carolus sighed a breath of relief and strapped the rifle over his shoulder before continuing to try to navigate this....odd world.

He was glad he had his AK, and his gas mask wasn't stolen. But his backpack, C96, and Pickelhaube are still gone. Carolus once more walked through the field, now determined to find his stuff, find Nov, and get out of here-

"Wait! Nov!?!??!?! I'd completely forgotten about her. Oh shit OH SHIT OH SHIT- 
Oh god, where could she be-!"
Carolus though to himself. A million thoughts went through his head. Yet he continues, running like he's infinity repeating.

He runs, and runs, and runs. Not even knowing what direction he's running towards. After a while, he begins to get a cramp in his side. Eventually he decided to lay down in the tall grass next to a dirt road. Carolus laid there, waiting for his cramping to end. After laying a while, he heard.....Footsteps???? Dozens of them!!?? Oh shit, oh fuck-

He ducked in the grass and readied to unstrap his AK. He gazed around, and say the cause of the footsteps. A group of soldiers marching. Yet....these were no ordinary soldiers. They looked to be Hoplites, yet also Elven???? There was one at the front mounted on a Pegasus. The others behind him held crossbows and halberds. They marched down the dirt road, around maybe 20 in numbers. Perhaps Carolus could maybe ask them where he was. Carolus emerged from the tall grass-