Introduction - The Gift

A bright orb in the sky shined down upon the grass like fire from the deepest pits of Hell. Yet, this wasn't Hell. This was a place no man yet called home. A place much, much more terrible than Hell. This was Earth.

Some may say that Earth was known as the planet of life, yet I think of it as quite the opposite. Earth is the planet of death and destruction. Everything on Earth will die, but I have to admit, there are a few good things about Earth, four to be exact. Four very special lives. The lives of my family.

-

The day Techno was born was one of the most amazing days of all time. All of the gods and goddesses were watching that day. It was June 1st. The Goddess of Death and Philip Minecraft's first child.

Techno didn't take long to learn things. As a small child, he fancied sword fighting, playing piano, and outsmarting Phil. He also learned new languages in his free time. The Earth was very surprised by Techno's intelligence.

-

The next birth that happened was Wilbur. Most of the gods and goddesses were watching that day. Wilbur's birthday was September 14th, one year after Techno's. The Goddess of Death and Phil's second child.

Wilbur wasn't much of a fighter. He always said that people would be better if they fought with words instead. Wilbur was very wise. Wilbur learned how to speak Spanish and French from Techno, yet he gave up on the other languages because he lost energy quite quickly. Wilbur was also the most graceful child the Earth had ever seen.

-

On April 9th was Tommy's birthday, two years after Wilbur's. Only two goddesses were watching that day. His mother, the Goddess of Death, and the Goddess of Life. This led to Tommy becoming destructive and difficult as a child.

The Goddess of Life had always made a mockery of the Goddess of Death. She wasn't happy with the outcome of her child after the Goddess of Life watched over him. Her child was only given a few gifts from the gods.

The Goddess of Death was angry, so one day, she attacked the Goddess of Life. She demanded her child be given a gift that no other had. The Goddess of Life obeyed the Goddess of Death's wishes. She proceeded to give Tommy the gift that radiated life itself.

Little did the Goddess of Death know that this gift would one day cause her downfall...

💚🩷💛❤️

[ Author's Note ]

Just a little introduction! If you're interested in reading this story, please give me a follow. This story will only come out after it's finished, so please be patient!

Ghosty out :]