(Original Story) RWBY Homestay Pt. 2

Deflowering a rose

After Professor Peach's class, everyone went to gym class as all the girls couldn't keep their eyes off Y/n as he ran his laps.

Glynda: Alright, let's wrap it up. Mr. L/n, can you and Ms. Rose put the equipment back in the storage room?

Y/n & Ruby: Yes, Ma'am.

All the other girls went back to the changing rooms to change before heading to their next class while Ruby and Y/n would move most of the equipment back into the storage room. Y/n was seen lifting the last of the equipment into the room before setting it down.

Y/n: There we go...That was a lot. All this to become Huntress and Huntsmen.

Ruby: Well, It is a lot of hard work. We need to be strong to take down the Grimm and the bad guys!

Y/n: I guess...We should get to our next class.

Ruby: H-Hold on...We still got some time and I wanna learn more from health class.

Y/n: Huh? Ruby, we shouldn't...

Ruby: Please...I just wanna learn how couples act.

Y/n: A-Alright...

Ruby: Yay!

Ruby slightly closed the storage room door before turning back to Y/n.

Ruby: So...what's first?

Y/n: I guess...kissing?

Ruby: Right! 

Ruby and Y/n held each other as Ruby leaned in and kissed Y/n. The two would make out as Ruby would move Y/n's hands down her body and onto her ass allowing him to grope her while she lowered his gym shorts allowing his member to show.

Ruby: Wow...

Y/n heard some footsteps coming before pulling him and Ruby to the side and covering her mouth so she didn't make a noise. Due to the moving, Y/n's member slid in between Ruby's thighs as he peeked out to see a girl from the class come back to the gym.

Girl: Ugh...Did I leave my ribbon in the changing room?

Ruby would move her hips around as she slid Y/n's member against her thighs.

Y/n: Ruby...Hold on...

Ruby pouted behind Y/n's hand before gaining a mischievous glint in her eyes as she removed her gym shorts and positioned Y/n's tip at her entrance. Y/n turned back to Ruby as she shoved his member deep into her as both gasped out while the girl exited the changing room.

Girl: Is someone there?

The girl begin walking towards the storage room as Y/n peeked his head.

Y/n: H-Hey...

Girl: Oh, Y/n...You're still here? Where's Ruby?

Y/n: O-Oh...Some things fell and it would have been a hassle to keep her.

Ruby began to bounce against Y/n's member as she let out small gasps.

Girl: Will you need any help?

Y/n: Oh no...I couldn't take up your time. Besides, I need extra strength.

Girl: Hehe alright. Don't push yourself.

The girl waved bye before heading back to class as Y/n threw his head back with Ruby bouncing against his member.

Ruby: Finally, she's gone~ 

Y/n: You should have stopped. We were close to being caught.

Ruby: Can't you forgive me?~ I'll give you something nice~