Narrator & Stanley + Child!Reader

( Requested! By ME!!! HAHEHHAAHAH!!)

( Basically, men finding a child.)

-------------------------------------------
Narrator's POV
-------------------------------------------

“Ah, what a wonderful day with Stanley, surely nothing can ruin this moment.” I jokingly said, because I'm a handsome devil that likes seeing Stanley fumble~ And speaking of Stanley fumbling, he's now panicking silently.

He's definitely mentally cursing at me.

“Stanley? Are you alright?~ You look like you want to scream like a madman.” He glared at me, probably cursing at me more just because of that.

SHUFFLE. SHUFFLE.

HM? Some boxes shuffle from the corner of the room. Both me and Stanley turned to look towards the boxes that are CONTINUING to emanate the shuffles. What is that doing in MY story?? Stanley is supposed to be the only one in it!

“Stanley decided to ignore the shuffling boxes, and move on.” I would start to narrate him, because this isn't supposed to happen at all. What if a wild raccoon is in those boxes! That would be terrible!-

GASP.. HE JUST FLIPPED ME OFF! Rude! He's walking towards the boxes like the rebel he is.. I grumble, “FINE. Be attacked from whatever is in the boxes.. I don't care! Not one bit! Hmpth!”

Stanley sighed and rolled his eyes, and cautiously poked the boxes with his foot. Honestly, I can't believe that- WHWUHSoAGHAH- IS THAT A GODDAMNED SnAKE?!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-” Wait a minute. What is that giggling? I turn to look at Stanley who is.. Screaming(?)? Then I turn to the boxes that are shuffling to the giggle... That giggle sounds like a child...??????

“Stanley would check the boxes again, because certainly he would know what's giggling in them.” Stanley whipped his head over to me, having a priceless expression of disbelief before cautiously looking in the boxes.

He had a shocked expression, picking up A CHILD??? Who held a.. Controller? “Lemme down.” The child would actually SPEAK to Stanley? How old is this kid? How did they get into MYYY SSSTORRYYY?

“What's your name, child?” The child jumped down and picked up their snake which was apparently a remote controlled one.

“... I forgot.. I think dat's somthing worth remembering.”

Oh.. Both me and Stanley have a sad expression basically plastered on our faces. Stanley would write on his whiteboard 'What if we give you a new name?'

The child's eyes would lighten up, stars in their eyes. “Yes! Yessss!” They wholeheartedly agreed, shaking their hands in a waving like manner before stopping themselves.. I wonder what that's supposed to be?

“Hmmmmmmm.... Riley??” I try to come up with a gender neutral name, because this child doesn't look like a girl nor boy for some reason.

Stanley wrote 'Harper??' The child hummed, tapping their chin, looking like they were thinking of it...

Hmmm.. They look like a... “Y/N!' Both me and Stanley would respond in sync, like it just clicked! The child-..No, Y/N gasped like it's the best thing they had ever heard in their life! “YIPPEE!!!”

We took it as a sign of approval =).

-------------------------------------------

( EPIC END!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK???? Remote controlled snake that was controlled by a little you! I tried to kinda project past me's energy because I don't know how most kids act like- I hope you liked it!!!! )