m.bachira―smitten [ 2 ]

high school au;
PART TWO

word count: 4.2k

"I like you, y/n

"I like you, y/n. Please go out with me." Bachira said in a serious tone while his eyes looked straight at you. This is not his usual behavior, and this is your first time to see him like this.

"I—" you paused, thinking of the right answer. Crimson color slowly painted your cheeks as your heart flutters. If he said this a few months ago, you won't be thinking and just saying a straight 'NO' but it's different now.

The silent air suddenly filled with laughter. His laughter. "Ha! You really thought, eh? HAHAHAHAHA!" He said, pointing at you while laughing.

Your face suddenly felt this indescribable heat. It tingles your cheeks all the way to your scalp. This motherfucker is playing with me, and I keep falling for it. "You assho—"

You opened your eyes and saw Bachira sitting on the floor while resting his chin on his palm, watching you sleep. "Eh?" You mumbled, looking around. You're in your room and lying in your bed.

"You have an intense dream, y/n. You're furrowing your eyebrows and puffing your cheeks like a chipmunk. I took a pic and made it my wallpaper." He said, showing you his phone. "look!"

You stare at his phone screen blankly while your brain loads the information, and once you finally manage to sink everything in, you suddenly feel this indescribable heat... again. Huh, deja vu?

"See? You look cute there,"

"Cute? I look disgusting! Nothing is flattering in that photo!"

"True, but I like it. Shall I change my instagram profile picture with this one?"

Bachira sprints out of your room as you throw everything your hands can get. Once he's nowhere to be reached, you stand up, holding your slipper, and followed him downstairs.

"Shou, save me!" the yellow-eyed male said, hiding behind your younger brother who's holding a small tray of carrots and bell peppers.

"I'll kill you! You assh—" You halted when you saw your brother, confused at what was happening. "Shou!" you greeted him with a smile, hiding the slipper behind you.

"What are you doing, sis?"

"Ah. Nothing. I was just shocked that Bachira is in my room, sooo..."

"Oh. I asked him to wake you up. You'll be late for school. Wash your face, sis and let's eat." He said and walked towards the kitchen, leaving Bachira crouching. The young lad stood straight and smiled widely.

You fake a smile and throw your slipper, hitting his face before returning to your room, stomping your feet in anger.

It's been three months since you got entangled with this mischievous boy, and since then, he's been visiting every morning to eat breakfast with you and Shou.