Chapter 10: P.C7 - The White Keys

There were giddy feelings around the Hall, especially those who were looking forward to Harry's first adventure. They must admit, the Library and Archive was cool, but they're gonna mention real magic! Wandless Magic!

As the anticipation built up, everyone went ahead and grabbed a snack or two and drinks as they made themselves comfortable.

"Where are we going?" Callisto asked his mother curiously. They have left the World Library after two months of staying there. His mother has a map from the "K" section of the Library and they are currently heading south-west from the Library.

"On our first adventure!" She grinned, "The Lochcliff Canyon has a secret cave we are supposed to find, it has all sorts of treasures there! Along with some magical machinery and tools from Lixazia Dynasty,"

He gaped in shock. Lixazia Dynasty, it sounds familiar. Then he remembered what he read from the Library.

The Lixazia Dynasty was an ancient dynasty that revolutionized the world with their pioneering techniques in magical machinery and weaponry. They are renowned for inventing tools and artifacts that were far ahead of their time and remain unparalleled to this day.

"What the actual fuck?" Theo cussed in shock.

"They created the concept of magical machinery and weaponry!? And hold on! Magical Weapons!?" A Ravenclaw exclaimed.

"There is a magic called The Gunner," Harry pointed out, "It is a spatial magic that summons various types of gun,"

"So.. America then?"

"What?"

The dynasty's founders were a group of skilled artisans who possessed an extraordinary talent for crafting magical devices. Over time, they developed new techniques and technologies that allowed them to create more advanced machinery and weapons. These innovations helped establish the dynasty as a dominant force in the world and enabled them to accumulate vast wealth and resources.

"My entire future career was already over before it could even start, what the fuck,"

"I would like to send an apprenticeship letter please,"

The Lixazia Dynasty's greatest achievement was the creation of a complex network of magical machines and weapons that were powered by a unique energy source. This allowed them to build towering structures and defend their lands from any invading force. They also used their machinery to explore the world and discover new lands and resources, which helped them to become even more prosperous.

There were eyebrows raised at that. They used their creations for defense?

"The origins of the Time Turner were from them," The Unspeakables looked at him.

Despite their wealth and power, the Lixazia Dynasty was eventually brought to an end by a catastrophic event. Their lands were devastated, and their cities and structures were destroyed. As a result, the dynasty was forced to bury their most precious tools and artifacts underground, hidden beneath Lochcliff Canyon.

Today, the Lixazia Dynasty is remembered as one of the greatest dynasties of all time, and their legacy lives on in the ancient tools and artifacts that still exist to this day. These artifacts are highly sought after by collectors and historians who are fascinated by the dynasty's innovative techniques and groundbreaking discoveries.

There were jaws dropped, that the pureblood actually just dropped their mask altogether.

"Why does Earthland have everything?" The Unspeakable, who they actually forgot was there, whined.