😑 Carried Away (Part 2) 😑

This is the continuation of Carried Away and there is more characters

New Characters: Doofus (a common wubbox awoken on fire haven), Infernus (A kayna who has Doofus as a pet), Sunshine (you probably know her, she's a hoola)

Now this is where the violence will be, so be careful. Read the last part if you haven't. And quick recap, there's a storm.

Electric's POV:

It's been half an hour, so I wanted to check on my children and hope they're alright. " Are you guys ok? "

All wublins expect for Primavera: Yes!

I then realized that one of them was missing. Just to make sure, let me count them. " 1, 2, 3...  ....17, 18. Wait, where's Primavera? " There's no way that one of them is missing, so I checked them one by one and... oh no. Primavera is missing, and she could be anywhere. I called out for her but got no response. I than began to cry because I had lost of my one my kids, but I couldn't do anything about it because of the storm. My other children I had left with me stated to comfort me a little and said it was going to be ok, and that made me a bit better but I'm still worried though. This storm was said to be one hour, so I'm just gonna hope for the best.

No one's POV:

Meanwhile, Primavera was getting tossed around in the big waves, she hit her head on rock that was near an outpost (it was like a small hut on water). Then she saw a mysterious monster look at her.

Mysterious Monster: " What type of monster are you? "

Primavera:  " A tho- AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! "

Mysterious Monster: " A thoah? "

Sunshine's POV:

A thoah, what type of monster is that? I couldn't get any more information because the waves carried them away, and I think those waves are taking them to Fire Haven. I should hope for the best for that poor thoah.

No one's POV:

As the waves carried Primavera away further into what seemed like nowhere, more and more rocks came. Primavera's back kept slamming against the rocks, giving her scars, cuts, and what felt like broken bones. She then slammed her head against a gigantic 'rock', leaving a small gash in her forehead. She could see her own skull at this point. She tried to fight against the waves but no matter how hard she tried, the waves kept slamming her body against the gigantic 'rock'. She then stopped trying to fight the waves and hugged the surface of the gigantic 'rock' and used the waves to her advantage. You see, if the waves were pushing her onto the 'rock' then surely the waves would keep her on it. Everything hurt to her.

Primavera's POV:

Everything, hurts. My whole body is sore and pale, I'm shivering so violently to death, and my breathing is very unsteady. I'm pretty sure I have hypothermia. I feel like such a dumbass, I mean, really? My dad said there was a storm coming and I should've listened to him, and even though I didn't I should've chosen any other island to explore. This just might be the end of me... All I can do now is cry and hold on tight.

30 minutes later, No one's POV:

After the storm was over, everyone in Fire Haven got out of the castle. It was completely dark, but because of the kaynas everyone could see pretty well. Then one by one every common kayna put their hands in their heads, and when they took them out, their hands were covered in lava. They then started to relight the candles with the lava on their hands, and every other Fire Haven monster started to clean up the island, except for one. That one monster was a common tring who heard Primavera's cries after the storm. He then started to climb the inside of the volcano where Fire Haven was located in. Once he was done, he looked over the side of the top to see poor Primavera trying to survive with the little bit energy she had left. A barbb saw the tring and was confused about what they were looking at. The barbb then did the same thing the tring did but faster, and when they looked they were fazed.

Random Barbb 1: " Hey guys, you might want to see this... "

Soon, every monster in Fire Haven began to look, and they were all shocked, except for one. Infernus looked and realized that the struggling thowk was her pet's best friend.

Infernus: Doofus, I'm gonna need you to get up here and save your best friend Primavera.

Doofus would usually do stuff for treats, but this time it was a friend in need. Without no hesitation, he jumped up the inside of the volcano to get to top and stretched out his arm to immediately scoop up Primavera. He looked in shocked and was very worried about his friend Primavera as he watched her shivered in his hand.

Random Barbb 2: " Aw, look at them. Their nice pink hoodie is all torn up. "

Random Glowl 1: " You're worried about that?! Look at all their cuts and scars! "

Random Tweedle 1: " And don't even get started with that gash on their forehead. "

Random Rare Barrb 1: " Well, what are we just standing here for? Let's get them inside because I'm pretty sure that they have hypothermia because of their conditions right now, and they'll bleed to death if we don't do anything about it. "

Random Epic Kayna 1: " Well let's stop talking and bring them inside. "

They all then went back inside the volcano to help try and cure the poor thowk...

There would be a part 3, but I'm getting bored. There will just be a separate book for this.

Anyways, I hope you have a good life and may God bless you.