➵ | How it works and Schedule 彡

Book main awards (Yearly awards)

These are regular awards for your already written/ongoing books. These awards will have two rounds in total.
In the first round; First impression will be taken into consideration.In the second round; first round qualifiers will be judged.

For this all the genres will be taken into a mix. No separate judging for separate genres will be done.

5 top winners will be announced.

────────────

    Poetry and one shots main awards

These are regular awards for poetry and one shots. And all the poetry and one shot books should be entered into this category and not into the above book main awards. Please look at the after chapters and do not fill the form for this in the main awards. There is a separate chapter for this where you need to fill the form. The password 2 is your favourite genre.

Please don't confuse short story and one shots. One shots with only one chapter can be entered in this category of awards. Short stories are needed to be entered in the above category of awards.

Even here there will be two rounds as mentioned above.

Top 3 winners will be announced.

────────────

SONC ( Short open novella contest )

These are prompt based awards where you will need to write a new entry/book solely for this contest based on the prompts that is mentioned in this book.

You need to just write 15,000 words for this contest if you are going on qualifying for all the rounds in total.

You need to fill forms for each round if you are announced as qualified and whenever  it will be posted. This is to check whether you are still interested or not.

There will be total of 5 rounds for this contest.
1st — Choosing a prompt and making a title, cover, blurb (description). Description should at least be 100 words long. If you are not selected for this round, it's upon you to continue the story or stop it there. 

2nd — Sending the story summary with 600 to1000 word count. You need to send your story outline, everything from the story beginning, twist and turns and ending. If you are not selected for this round, it's upon you to continue the story or stop it there.

3rd — You need to write 2000 words to the story and submit in the form of chapter. There can be many chapters but only 2k words for this round. If you are not selected for this round, it's upon you to continue the story or stop it there.

4th — You need to write more 3k words for this round. Counting the previous 2k so 5k in total. There can be many chapters but only 5k words. If you are not selected for this round, it's upon you to continue the story or stop it there.

5th — You need to complete all the 15k words for this round. Again there can be many chapters, but count would be 15k.

Top 3 would be announced regardless of the genre.

There will be two prompts for each genre for you to choose. You can choose from any genre.

───────────

Challenges and mini contests

Here question of the week/mini writing contests would be asked every week till the course of the awards.

Schedule and Deadlines

🏵️ Main awards, Poetry and one shots, and main SONC contest would begin on same date — 1st June 2023.

🏵️ Main awards submission deadline — 30th June 2023.

🏵️ Poetry and one shots awards submission deadline — 30th June 2023.

Short Open Novella Contest:-

🏵️ Round 1 begins ( 1st June 2023 )
Round 1 submission deadline ( 30th June 2023)

🏵️ Results — In December 2023.

୨⎯  (2) ⎯୧