🆕 >>Recruiting Judges

To judge the Main Book Awards, the recruiting form for the judges is as follows.

Rules:

1. Looking for judges who are willing to judge any genre. Preferences will be considered for mature and LGBTQ stories only.

2. You are required to judge 10 books in 20 days' time. You are required to judge the first three chapters of each book provided to you.

3. Please make sure that you at least have one book of yours published on Wattpad.

4. Make sure you at least have some judging experience prior filling the form. As I want this to be fair for the participants.

5. Follow accounts GoldenieTwilightie. AmazingContestsz.

6. Those participating in Main Book awards cannot judge the books as it will belong in the same category. But others are allowed to participate.

7. Only 3 judges are required. If not fulfilled, please check the availability of the form is opened or not in the chapter name of this chapter. If open, you can still apply.

8. Not all forms filled will be accepted. Only those who fit as a judge for this award will be sent a DM. You will know the results regardless in your DM's. 

Form:

Username:

Comfortable with any genre?

Comfortable with mature?

Comfortable with LGBTQ?

Your judging experience?

Mention any one of your books available on Wattpad:

Tags (Any 3 people who would be interested):