Chapter #3

Trigger warnings:

Lots of f-words
Self harm
Suidal talk
Mean Reki :(

Langa's POV:

Reki started backing me up to a wall. Tears could clearly be seen drippibg from his amber eyes.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you..? You died your hair... moved schools, but then started working in a bakery?"

I looked down at the floor, ashamed.

"Don't come near me, Langa... ever... again. You're fucking insane..."

I started to cry as well as he walked away.

If he wasn't coming to the bakery anymore... why work there? What the fucking point of even living my life if Reki was absent from it.

...

But I don't want to kill myself... I'm... afraid...

"Ugh..." I groaned... I'm such a coward.

I got off of the floor and walked over to the bakery. I walked in and hoped my boss was here. To my luck, he was still here, preparing different breads and cakes and whatnots.

"Oh, hey, Langa! You know some guy came in looking for yo-" I cut him off.

"I quit." I said, bluntly.

"Y-you what?"

"I quit... I'll be leaving now..."

I walked out the door quietly and cautiously.

"W-what if I give you a raise??" He questioned.

I just gave no response and went back to my apartment.

I have no job. No Reki. No money. No family. And soon I won't have an apartment since the rent's being picked up in an hour and I don't have nearly enough money.

I give up... I haven't self-harmed in years, but fuck it. It's the only thing I have even the slightest control over.

I grabbed a sharp-ish knife from my tiny kitchen and went to the bathroom.

I placed my arm over the sink, and the blade to my arm, and slowly began to let the knife sink into my skin. Red liquid flowed from my flesh as I dug deeper... and deeper...

Reki's POV:

I couldn't believe that he was disguisibg himself as someone else sohe could stalk me... how fucking insane is that??

I kept walking in a straight line without knowing where I was going, until I stopped dead in the middle of the sidewalk when I realised something.

I just told a guy who is clearly unstable, is obsessed with me, and has almost nothing to live for... that he was fucking insane... and that he should get away from me...

I need to do something before he literaky kills himself.

I began to sprint all the way to his ratty little apartment and ran up the stairs to his door.

"Langa! Open up!" I screamed, noticing the door was locked.

Silence.

"L-Langa!?"

Oh, screw it...

I kicked the door with all my strength to make a hole in it. Then I just stuck hy hand through the hole and unlocked it from the other side.

Immediately, I noticed a small puddle of blood was coming through the bathroom door, so I opened the door and... well... I saw exactly what I was expecting.

He was lying on the cold, white tiled floor, unconcious, with a knife in one hand and blood coming out the other. It was so much blood, I almost through. I mean, the first time Langa bled, he almost through up over that, so I'm surprised he's still breathing.

I couldn't take him to the hospital, since I'm not strong enough to carry him thirty blocks. I can't call them, because I left my phone at the park. In fact, that was the whole reason this all happened. I went back to get my phone, since I left it behind, but also saw Langa left his as well. So I went to go ask his boss where he lived, but found out his name and all hell broke out.

I never ended up giving him the phone actually. I have it with me right now, but I don't know the pin, and I can't use his finger to unlock with fingerprint ID, because the back of it is so smashed up, it doesn't work.

Oh, god... what the fuck do I do..?

A/N: Hello, just saying that next chapter will be much more long. Maybe 1500 words. So I will update slowly.